PLEBA Girls Party - Bono the sexiest man of our year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: hey everybody :heart:

My mother stole Jeffy from me!! I bought Madagascar for him, and while we were watching it she went to the other room to play video games :grumpy: Needless to say, I was quickly abandoned. :lol:

I'm so glad to see there are so many people here!

VP:D very glad you are feeling better!

Thank goodness I took enough asprin on Mon nite and did some special breathing exercises to get rid of the quesyness/tension headach..... I was able to knock it out in 36 hrs or so instread oi fhte 48 -72 hrs it lasted the previous 2 times................
I needed to take more asprin easrlier on.what i did this time!

Well.... I NOW have my therapist backing me up in regards to the smoking {roomate} issue. I may have toi get a advocate if i keep running into the problem....

can I get some one's # so I could call you up in Boston ....for a few mins.

I have long disiatnce phone cards. It'll make me feel like I am at a bit of part of your PLEBA PGP in person party....and /or call you {if cell} during the show for a min and hear it?

VintagePunk said:
Jeffy :cute:

Sami, isn't Fiona Apple opening some shows too?

Dazzled, glad things are starting to go your way. :)

:yes: :drool: I'd rather see her than Richard Ashcroft since he's not with The Verve (I don't think?) But he's opening the only one I'd have a chance to go to :)

Madagascar was pretty cute Dis :up:

Did you see everyone trashing the pic of Bono on the cover of Q magazine in the main Pleba board? :shocked:

I like that picture :flirt: how do you think HE's doing? :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

Did you see everyone trashing the pic of Bono on the cover of Q magazine in the main Pleba board? :shocked:

*timidly raises hand*

I don't think it's a horrid picture or anything, it's just weird! :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm glad it's not his permanent look, but I'm not appalled, or anything. :lol:

Just saw the pic on Q...:hmm: its interesting...don't really like the hair, but I like the angle, its different:yes: and he would be a cool pope....

U2Girl1978 said:
Has anyone here seen Institute and are they a good band?

eh, they're alright :shrug: but some people in the crowd loved them, and were totally rocking out!! :lol:

but Gavin is so hot, it doesn't matter how they sound :drool: :lmao:

DSC01747.jpg

DSC01745.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

:drool:

U2Girl1978 said:
Has anyone here seen Institute and are they a good band?

SG and I saw them in Detroit. She liked them so much, she bought their CD. :)

To me, they were okay, similar to Bush...but in my opinion, an arena isn't the best place to hear an opening band with a substandard sound system of that genre. You can't really hear the nuances of the music. But they played a couple of Bush songs, and Gavin is so pretty to look at, so I thought they were a nice change. :yes: I guess it depends on your taste, like anything else.

VintagePunk said:

To me, they were okay, similar to Bush...but in my opinion, an arena isn't the best place to hear an opening band with a substandard sound system of that genre. You can't really hear the nuances of the music. But they played a couple of Bush songs, and Gavin is so pretty to look at, so I thought they were a nice change. :yes: I guess it depends on your taste, like anything else.

:yes: :up:

I think I would have enjoyed them much more if it was in a smaller venue

Back
Top Bottom