Pleba girls party-all we want is to be right next to U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri hasn't been here tonight, Zoot :shrug:

Thora - it's my computer, more than not - there was just so much going on in the sims game; which is already a demanding program to run, that my graphics driver couldn't keep up and my memory was running short, so everything kept freezing on me.

Zootlesque said:
That was just my way of breaking into the PGP, SG! It's YOU that I was reeeeeeeally looking for! :sexywink:

:ohmy: :shifty:
3.gif
:flirt:

sami0201 said:
SG :sad: :hug:
I can imagine how hard you worked on the sims. :heart:

How are you, besides that?

I'm alright, really. I just hate to be the bearer of bad news; I know a lot of people enjoyed the drama of Sim living :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
Be careful of spy programs. That can really make your computer go slowly. :yuck:

Yeah, I have a couple programs designed to catch those and get rid of them - I just ran them this afternoon after cleaning up the remnants of the Sims program and a few other things which weren't necessary. I know it said there was one thing that was removed and or quarantined. I also defragmented the hard drive, and ran checks for other viruses, so I'm fairly confident everythings going to be up and running safely again

Sad_Girl said:

I'm alright, really. I just hate to be the bearer of bad news; I know a lot of people enjoyed the drama of Sim living :wink:

:lol: :hug:

I almost cried in front of my psych teacher today. :reject: But now I'll most likely have a sympathy grade. :drool: :shifty:

Has VP been around lately?? I haven't been around much in the past few days. :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, I have a couple programs designed to catch those and get rid of them - I just ran them this afternoon after cleaning up the remnants of the Sims program and a few other things which weren't necessary. I know it said there was one thing that was removed and or quarantined. I also defragmented the hard drive, and ran checks for other viruses, so I'm fairly confident everythings going to be up and running safely again

:up:

I had some sort of keylogger on my work computer. I was not pleased at all. :(

U2Girl1978 said:

:up:

I had some sort of keylogger on my work computer. I was not pleased at all. :(

:yikes: No, I can't imagine you would be

So, What have you been up to lately? I haven't seen much of you around here

Sami :hug: What were you so sad about?

And I haven't talked to VP in two or three days

Sad_Girl said:

I didn't actually cry, thank goodness. But it was about stupid stuff- grades. :reject: I'm have a low C in the class now, and we have no more grades. :sigh: He told me he'd curve the most recent tests that I got D's on. :| And he was practically smirking at me and I'm like "it's not funny!! I'm failing your class!" :lol: He's like, "don't worry, don't stress so much. please don't be this upset! you'll do great, I'll tell you what you should study" etc :heart:

I was just wondering...I've been just browsing through the threads quickly every day and I haven't seen her. :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes: No, I can't imagine you would be

So, What have you been up to lately? I haven't seen much of you around here

i'm really worried now because I'm afraid it'll have all my personal info. :scream:

I hope I don't have it on this computer. :angry:

Oh well. I've been really busy lately with work and school. My boyfriend and I went away this weekend to visit some family. :)

How's everything with you?

Aw :hug: Hi and Bye Sarah

Too much schoolwork :madwife:

I'm glad to hear things are going well with you and your boyfriend Jules :heart:

Sami - nothing good will come from stressing and worrying over things too much :hug: You'll be fine

Sad_Girl said:

Sami - nothing good will come from stressing and worrying over things too much :hug : You'll be fine

That's what he said. Thanks. :hug: He has no idea, but my teacher and that class have become like my lifeline the past few days/weeks. (besides you girls of course :heart: ) Some people are just so amazing. My english teacher too. :love: Just so...inspiring.

I probably won't be around much until after AP's end on May 10. I've been whipping my ass into shape. :madwife: :lol: And this weekend my parents are making me go visit the University of Florida. Bleh. :| I'm only on now because school doesn't start until 10:30 tomorrow. :bow:

Goodnight Jules! :hug: :heart:
Diane :hug: How are you?

Bye, Thora! :hug: :wave:

I seem to have developed this fascination with the country of Wales. I just found BBC Radio Wales and am listening to it now. I think I'm intrigued by the place because of a) that language with the several-syllable words and b) it's Edge's ancestral homeland. I also listen to RTE 2FM a lot, and it is really a great, GREAT music station.

Back
Top Bottom