Pleba Girls Party: Adam's FROing us a PARTAYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:

what pic are you guys talking about??

My pic in the photo thread :reject:

On that note I sadly have to go for now....feeding time at the zoo....:madwife:

:kiss: :hug: :wave: See you all soon!

Hi Jen and Ali, if you're still here!
I'm not lurking...:shifty:

zuropa_fit said:
How is everyone this weekend?
Fab, now.
When I was at Wal-Mart earlier, There were 27 moments where I was sure I could've taken the life of another human being. :macdevil:

But I'm better now. :angel:

You?

Hey zuropa! I just saw your pic... very nice :flirt:

Welcome back from Lurkdom, Frankie... glad you're not feeling homicidal any more... :yikes:

Aw, bye cin and Dazz! :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
well.........

I'm gonna have to leave in 5 - 15 mins............ the clock keeping my session time got screwed up! :huh:

but I haVE had a great 3 1/2's laughing w you all! :heart:

I'm going be on even less than i usually am for ther next 6 wks:madspit: .

so let me wish you all a >>>>>>>>>>>

~*~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! ~*~

it's so nice to have friends :hug: on-line in addition to my friends in the NYC area - of whom I don't see enough of :( for various reasons (theirs & mine scheduals, etc.).

That's what you get for going to Wal-Mart. :madspit: Isn't there a Target near you? I'm good. It's still too hot here, but other than that, life is okay.

Hubby just got home from DRAG RACING (can you hear my eyes rolling from where you are?).

Gawd, he's all pumped from it. And now he's watching action movies on TV! What a BOY. I knew I shoulda hooked up with that girl in college!:wink:

:wave:Ali

U2MaNelcWeldO, can you explain your username? Whenever I'm on here I spend hours later just wondering!

dazzledbylight said:

:hug:
i'm spending yet another dollar .so i'll be here for about 12 more mins :D

where in "the World" are you...............that is, I haven't read enough of your posts YET to see what area of the world or USA State you might be from? :D

Arizona, USA (originally from San Francisco). You're in NY, right?

Alisaura said:
Hey zuropa! I just saw your pic... very nice :flirt:

Welcome back from Lurkdom, Frankie... glad you're not feeling homicidal any more... :yikes:

Aw, bye cin and Dazz! :hug:
I have my Nintendo DS game. I'm fine now. Why it took an hour to find the key for the display case is fuckin' beyond me. :madwife: But I'm better now. :yup:

zuropa_fit said:
Gawd, he's all pumped from it. And now he's watching action movies on TV! What a BOY. I knew I shoulda hooked up with that girl in college!:wink:

:giggle:

THIS grrl still has her "boyish" [esp growing up in the late '50's into 60's] side :D :lol:

even in a Comopolitan city like NYC being an---

all artist/part geek/part "tomboy"< climbing trees; sports> /part policy wonk/part fashionista AND FIERCE:drool: :hyper: :drool: Jewelry AFFICIANADO was no easy growing up. :(

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom