Pleba Girls' Party - A Celebration for Weldy's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Oh SG... you remember that hotel pic you showed me a couple weeks ago or so and asked me to check out? :wink: It appears it *IS* their hotel... Feel like doing a little... sightseeing on the Thursday, TO-travelling girls? :evil:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :yes: :hyper:

Drea said:

I'd have to meet you guys after work, someplace close to there but not there :lol:

I'm so wound up over this it's ridiculous ... I'll be like 'I saw a picture of Larry right out in front of THIS HOTEL!" :lmao: 'And he might be in there RIGHT NOW!" :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :faint:

dazzledbylight said:
:( wish I was going .....{TO or Chi}...y'all are going to have sooo much :laugh: fun!!!

:hug:

And as for things I'm unsure about, I dled something called "the dream is over".....and if it's them..it must be very early U2, I think...:hmm:
that and some collaboration with REM, I guess they must have only added instumental...cause I don't hear B.....:scratch:

Lil Cuz! :hug:
I hear rumours you did well! I haven't caught up yet...do tell! :happy:

dazzledbylight said:
Drea.....TO Sleulth! :wink: :hyper:

Not really :laugh: More a combo of the pic SG posted for me to look into, and a current discussion on the U2_GTA list about whether there's a chance of meeting the boys outside the ACC (there isn't :madspit: ), and that hotel just happened to be mentioned as a place where people have met them the last couple tours :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
:smacksforehead:

oh yes, bg

Congratualtions!!

are u studying Graphic Design as part of a career, or just like for curiosity/personal interest?

I'm doing it in college next year because I love it!

It's going to be my break from so much writing, it relaxes me :yes:

But as far as a career goes, no chance lol. I'm not good enough to be a Graphic Designer, you need to have a natural ability and thats something I havent got :shrug:

I'm better at English and Media :yes:

And French, so I thought!

AA110.jpg

AA112.jpg

*jealous* :grumpy: :wink:

MGMyGuinness said:

I have that song on a live bootleg I downloaded from early 1980. It's U2. :yes:

Excellent </mr burns>
With dl's from unknown sources, I'm always a touch suspicious...

Lil Cuz!! That's great!! Congrats!! :hug: :happy: See?
You had nothing to worry about.

Drea said:

if there's a chance of meeting the boys outside the ACC (there isn't :madspit: ),

??? :sad:

Drea said:

Apparently there's an underground entrance from the onramp near the entrance to the ACC... so they won't be driving by the GA line like they might in other cities :(
Really?
for sure?

They've played the ACC before haven't they......
oh....no they haven't, have they, last time they didn't play TO, they played in Steeltown, didn't they?

:sigh:

:sad:

Of course, why am I even upset? It's not like I'm even going at this point.....

Scuse me while I go wallow in some ice cream. :|

Drea said:

Apparently there's an underground entrance from the onramp near the entrance to the ACC... so they won't be driving by the GA line like they might in other cities :(

:madspit: Damn it! :rant: :shout:

and :laugh: about the red shirt thing. hopefully he'd tell Cpt Kirk/Picard to shove it if ever tried to send him out on a mission in a red shirt

~BrightestStar~ said:

Really?
for sure?

oh....no they haven't, have they, last time they didn't play TO, they played in Steeltown, didn't they?

Of course, why am I even upset? It's not like I'm even going at this point.....

Scuse me while I go wallow in some ice cream. :|

*hands Bri a pint of Dublin Mudslide......

~BrightestStar~ said:

Really?
for sure?

They played the ACC during Elevation, yeah - I remember the Much special where they came from the show to Much for an interview (the show that was on my birthday). Now that I think about it, when it showed them getting ready to leave the ACC they were walking under the building it looked like - the pic's actually in the most recent caption thread, somewhere around page 5 I think...

Back
Top Bottom