Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Yes Mucca it is high... It was amazing game one of the best in the 20 years i've been going....

That's great!!

:sigh: Wish they'd bring back hockey....stupid players wanting more money Bah!:madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, since I'm done with the scumbag known as Edge 2(I know it's soon....but I have my reasons), I'll be working you alot harder. :wink:

Then I'd better start increases my chocolate intake. I'll need all the energy I can get!! :wink: :hug:

Mucca said:

Then I'd better start increases my chocolate intake. I'll need all the energy I can get!! :wink: :hug:

:laugh:

Wild-don't worry about it. :hug: The motherfucker's lucky I didn't kill him though....I'm going to stop talking about this now...pissing me off too much. :mad:

daygloeyes2 said:

Wild-don't worry about it. :hug: The motherfucker's lucky I didn't kill him though....I'm going to stop talking about this now...pissing me off too much. :mad:

I'll kill the little bastard! :mad: :mad:

daygloeyes2 said:

I can send Edgey to kick his arse. Just give me the word :mad:

edgefashion2.jpg

:hug:

I gotta go shower so I'm off too!

Probably won't be able to come back on tonight :(

So night DG & RR :hug:
Sweet dreams

Hey I hit 4000 :laugh: :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom