Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks....but I don't know how I'm going to explain a package from California to my mother....she usually gets the mail before me. Thank you anyways though!

Susan I see you......

Hi there everyone! I'm only here for around half an hour or so, as i'm getting up early! :wink:

DIS!!!!! Missed ya for Bris' BIG climax!! :(

But it's good you're here now!!! YAY!! :sexywink:

I can never wait to get ya here hun'!! :flirt: :hyper: !!

daygloeyes2 said:
Dis! :hug: How the hell are ya?

I'm feelin hella good....so lets just keep on dancin':wink:

no actually I am as tired as fu*ck!!!! I got home at 2:30am.....got up at 5am......had to take the kids on a fieldtrip today:madspit: I feel asleep like 54 times on the bus:| but besides that....peachy!

how are you?:wink:

Dismantled said:

I'm feelin hella good....so lets just keep on dancin':wink:

no actually I am as tired as fu*ck!!!! I got home at 2:30am.....got up at 5am......had to take the kids on a fieldtrip today:madspit: I feel asleep like 54 times on the bus:| but besides that....peachy!

how are you?:wink:

Awww I'm sorry. :hug:

Me? I'm......:|

I was talking lastnite about a day trip i'm going on tom with my mum&friend! You know the song Mull of Kintyre? Well that's where i'm going!! Beautiful part of the country! It actually looks out on to the Atlantic, so i can see the tip of Ireland too!! :hyper:

It is utterly awesome to look at!!!! :heart: :cute: Can't wait!

RedrocksU2 said:
Hey DG,
When I got home last night from work, I watched the Directv freeview of U2 in NY...and when Bono sang ..."Daygloeyes"... I started thinking of you.........aaaaahhhhh....how sweet!:p

I ordered 10 yesterday.....when I get them, I'll send you one if you want.
RR, I've kept my mouth shut long enough. At your age, you might want to back off of the high school girls, cause it's just fucking creepy.

Thanks. :)

I said I was going away to get my bearings, but since is the only place that has kept me sane during all the insanity, I think I'll stay.

VP-Thank you for saying what I've been feeling, but for some reason, haven't said. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
I said I was going away to get my bearings, but since is the only place that has kept me sane during all the insanity, I think I'll stay.

VP-Thank you for saying what I've been feeling, but for some reason, haven't said. :hug:

Awww, sweetie, are you okay? :hug: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom