Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug: :heart: :hug:

I coulda have written a lot more...but I thought I heard that annoying oscar music..so I thought Id better stop :laugh:

:laugh:

Julia Roberts didn't care when she was up there yapping away :blahblah:...so you of all people definately shouldn't have to either! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm glad to know you love me Bri-even though I'm challenging your title of postwhore queen.:wink: But don't worry-I won't reach 10K for oh about 2 months.:) :hug: :hug:

Well see my pretty, we'll see.
I'll still be blue crack addict before you :madspit:

It seems like longer than 4 months that I've known some of you. It's crazy.
:heart: The Lair
:heart: Siberia

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well see my pretty, we'll see.
I'll still be blue crack addict before you :madspit:

It seems like longer than 4 months that I've known some of you. It's crazy.
:heart: The Lair
:heart: Siberia

:yes:

Seems like ages when we were talking about B's fine meaty arse :laugh: Strange way to start a friendship isn't it?

VintagePunk said:
How does it feel? :)

If you add the MBS posts to these...:lol: Over 11,000??

And I didn't post much as MBS...didn't go the the Octagon, or the describe threads...:crack:
Blue Crack Addict...here I come :D

Should I make a gravestone for MBS?

Dearest MBS
You served me well. May your sweet face rest in peace. We loved you...but Bri is better. ;)

:giggle: Mucca
I could ramble about you girls for days...just think of all the jokes, convos, ...good times :heart:

Mucca said:

:laugh:

Julia Roberts didn't care when she was up there yapping away :blahblah:...so you of all people definately shouldn't have to either! :hug:

:laugh: I remember that speech

Am I the only one who's going to miss MBS? She's the only idenitity I've ever really known. I'll get over it....somehow. :sad:

Mucca said:

Seems like ages when we were talking about B's fine meaty arse :laugh: Strange way to start a friendship isn't it?

And about smilies clinging to cliffs while having seizures...:lmao:

Amazing... a group of girls (and guys), from around the world, of different ages and interests, all brought together by one group of people. And who, I would say, and do beleive, have formed some strong freindships. Bono would be proud. :yes:

I hope Wild doesn't feel left out. I sent her some IMs as I got close.
:hug: :heart:

Yes indeed Bri - Back in the day eh? What fun we had when the lair started out! Ah happy days gone by - becoming emotional now! :sigh: :love:

We had quite a laugh, what with Mucca talking about masturbating dolphins!! :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And about smilies clinging to cliffs while having seizures...:lmao:

Amazing... a group of girls (and guys), from around the world, of different ages and interests, all brought together by one group of people. And who, I would say, and do beleive, have formed some strong freindships. Bono would be proud. :yes:

:lmao::rockon::lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm way east of you, but there's no ocean in between. Just a Great Big Lake

Let's see....I was just in Boston a few weeks ago...:hmm: ...am I close?...can't get any more East than that....can't I?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:heart::hug::heart:
:clonelove:

Aww DG :hug:
MBS might visit.....but seriously...right now I'm am so glad to see her gone...it's not even funny.

*sniffle* *sniffle*

If you will all excuse me, I'm going to go mourn the loss of MBS in my room(I just realized how wrong that sounded!:laugh: ) ....night all! :hug:

And Bri, once again congrats on 10K sweetie! :hug: :heart:

susanp6 said:
Yes indeed Bri - Back in the day eh? What fun we had when the lair started out! Ah happy days gone by - becoming emotional now! :sigh: :love:

We had quite a laugh, what with Mucca talking about masturbating dolphins!! :lmao:

:hug:
Those were good times :love:

:lmao: It was highly educational!!

And all the excitement with the tour and ticket sales! And plotting a way to get into B's house!

Do we have a smilie to match with the masturbating dolphins?

SG - it'd be best to ask Mucca what the dolphins were about, since she knows all about them!!!

susanp6 said:

OMG :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
We three nuts. :heart:

Funny...I started out with a couple of groups of friends round this place..but now they've all kinda merged here...
There was Mucca, Susan and I at the Lair..
Dis, Ruff and I in Siberia (quickly joined by Susan and Wild)
Darren, Rebekah, Jules, etc at the Octagon...
And now...we come here. :heart:

Mucca said:
Night DG!! :hug:
Naughty dreams of B (and me, and Edge, and Edge 2 :wink: )

Don't worry...they'll be Bonogasmic and Edgetastic! :lmao: I think it was like 4 am when I made up that word! :lmao: See what happens when you keep me up all night? :flirt:

Night everyone! :hug:

hi all :hug::wave:

did you see that they've been posting webcam pics from Chi tonight over in Gen dsicussion/setlist
and also in the fan gathering thread...there is the web cam link but i couldn't get into after hitting refresh several dozen times....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom