PLEBA girls/guys party-getting ready for a Boston invasion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

VP did you by any chance meet these 3 other girls called Vidhya, Nina and Mandy? They were at the arena for the whole week of Toronto.

I don't know Nina or Mandy, but I met Vidhya at an Elevation show in June - she's cool :)

*goes back to packing* *OMGmyparentsaregoingtobeherein3hrs*

VintagePunk said:
Yes, I keep my hands on the steering wheel, except when I quickly reach up and touch it.

And that is NOT what caused the accident in Detroit. :angry:

:lol:

omg:lmao: are you sure..:shifty:

imagine explaining that to the officer..."well you see..I was stroking my Bono air freshner..and...." :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Yes, I keep my hands on the steering wheel, except when I quickly reach up and touch it.

And that is NOT what caused the accident in Detroit. :angry:

:lol:

:lmao: You wear earplugs now so two people both asking you questions at the same time doesn't distract you because of Detroit. :shifty:

Dismantled said:

omg:lmao: are you sure..:shifty:

imagine explaining that to the officer..."well you see..I was stroking my Bono air freshner..and...." :lmao:

we posted the same thing! :love:

:lmao: I want a Bono air freshener for my car!! :hyper: they sell them at Yankee candle? there's one of those in the mall here!

sami0201 said:

we posted the same thing! :love:

:lmao: I want a Bono air freshener for my car!! :hyper: they sell them at Yankee candle? there's one of those in the mall here!

I noticed:love:

Bono air freshner:drool: we should hang them around our necks for the show:lmao:

"bono will you sign my air freshner?":love:

Back
Top Bottom