PLEBA girls/guys party-getting ready for a Boston invasion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls! :wave:

Damn it Dis! I wish I knew you were at the same show :lol:

Oh man....we're having a xmas dinner tonight (yeah it's really early for xmas but exams are coming up and people go home after so I guess this is the only time). We're suppose to dress nicely so I figure I would just wear black dress pants and a nice top. No i'm hearing about people wearing there grad dresses and stuff.....:huh:

Oh yeah...He was all huggy that night, hugging everyone. :lol: I gave him a HUGE hug, not a polite, little one. It was more of a bear hug. :reject: But he hugged me back, and didn't seem freaked out or anything.

I meant to smell him, but I forgot!! :scream: I do remember that the texture of his jacket was all weird. I've noticed since tht it's a regular blue jean jacket that is painted on, or something. :huh: You can see the blue denim where the black is wearing off.

See you DG :hug:

sami0201 said:
omg VP :faint:

:lmao: well, at least he did spell it right!! :D

:lmao: about not remembering Edge

by the way my dad brought me home a dvd recorder yesterday!! I didn't think he'd even remember me asking :hyper: I didn't even see it last night! I thought of you :lol:

:lol: At least you know how to hook it up!!

U2Girl1978 said:

No. :( I didn't get knocked down right in front of him but just trying to get around the stupid photographers and other people it was a madhouse. It was absolutely ridiculous. I got whacked in the face with the stupid equipment. As I was about to get to the front he went in the car. booo....

ETA: I should have typed I almost got knocked down by the stupid equipment in my last post.

:yikes:

You poor thing :hug:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: then maybe Bono would have picked you up and take care of you :ohmy: :lol:

:ohmy: ..next time I am going to pretend to faint:drool: and and conviently against him:drool:

Omg jules..that sounds scary:yikes: good thing it wasn't in front of him...that would be embarrersing:lmao:

Nooooooooooo clone:(

VintagePunk said:
Oh yeah...He was all huggy that night, hugging everyone. :lol: I gave him a HUGE hug, not a polite, little one. It was more of a bear hug. :reject: But he hugged me back, and didn't seem freaked out or anything.

I meant to smell him, but I forgot!! :scream: I do remember that the texture of his jacket was all weird. I've noticed since tht it's a regular blue jean jacket that is painted on, or something. :huh: You can see the blue denim where the black is wearing off.

:lol: forgot to smell him :tsk: :wink:

I can just see someone sniffing him..."what are you doing?" "oh, just smelling you!!" :lmao: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

You're so lucky!! He didn't hug anyone yesterday night :(

I wanted to ask if I could give Edge a hug but he moved on so quickly I didn't get a chance to :(

VintagePunk said:
Mucca, wow....SO happy for you!!! :hyper: :hyper:

When do we get to see pics??

I need to resize them. I'll probably post them tonight. I have a pic of Edge where you can almost see his nose hairs :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lol: forgot to smell him :tsk: :wink:

I can just see someone sniffing him..."what are you doing?" "oh, just smelling you!!" :lmao: :drool:

What that poor man goes through for us. :heart: People sniffing him, groping him, giving him hugs that are bigger than are polite for strangers to do. :reject:

sweetie said:

Note to self - If you EVER get close enough - SMELL HIM - report back :sigh:

yes...its heavenly:drool: ...woodsy:drool:

I am going to bring a pillow case and rub it on him next time:lmao: my husband would love that:lmao:

:drool:

Dismantled said:

I know:lmao: good one too:drool:

OMG you know when one of the guys from Arcade Fire ran around the ellipse and he slipped. I swear I thought he was going to fall off the stage! :huh:

Those guys are nuts!! :lol:

Mucca said:

OMG you know when one of the guys from Arcade Fire ran around the ellipse and he slipped. I swear I thought he was going to fall off the stage! :huh:

Those guys are nuts!! :lol:

he slipped:ohmy: I missed that...I was alitte preoccuipied with something else:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom