Pleba Girls Go Shopping: Buy Me Something Pretty and Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
5.gif

Hello! I went shopping today... and I bought a pair of pants in the size I was hoping for but never thought I would actually fit in by the TO trip :hyper: :dance:
Hi!!!! :hug:

Congrats about the jeans! :hyper:

For my jeans experience, see a couple pages back. :|

VintagePunk said:

Hi!!!! :hug:

Congrats about the jeans! :hyper:

For my jeans experience, see a couple pages back. :|

:hug: I didn't say mine fit WELL :wink:

:hmm: I hate whoever sizes clothes - it's supposed to help, but one manufacturer's 12 will be anothers 14 etc...

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I didn't say mine fit WELL :wink:

:hmm: I hate whoever sizes clothes - it's supposed to help, but one manufacturer's 12 will be anothers 14 etc...

I know. :madspit: But I've found that Old Navy and The Gap have the best fitting jeans for me. :yes:

One of those is my current size. :shifty:

OMG, Jem!

*me finks your here*

What has the weather been like in Blackpool?

I was out with friends before and bolts of lightening kept going. I've never actually seen the strike but, this was like SG's avatar!

It was like War of The Worlds, 'cos there was no thunder or rain....just lightening.

Weird.

:|

daygloeyes2 said:

I know. :madspit: But I've found that Old Navy and The Gap have the best fitting jeans for me. :yes:

One of those is my current size. :shifty:

I just got Gap jeans yesterday! :hyper: the same ones as Joss Stone in the ad :lol:

I was in the middle of typing responses to everyone and my monitor went black so I had to restart my computer :mad:

VP- I know, I wish I could come :sad: I always do that, I'll find something and I'll be like yay I could go! before I even ask permission :lol: But I wish I was coming :(

SG- hi! :hug: congrats about the jeans!

Other alarming jeans news. :ohmy:

The jeans I bought today come in regular, long and short (leg length). I couldn't find the style I wanted in my size in regular length. So, I took in a pair of short, just to see what they would look like.

Turns out, in bare feet, short drags on the ground on me. :|

To me, short leg length is for someone who is like 4'10".

So apparently, like Bono, I have short, stubby legs. :| :sad:

It's been a really good day. :happy: :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
Ok, I'm back for more torture....:drool:

Hi BG

Hey mamma :wink:

I seen you like my fanfic :drool:

I've got more comments! :hyper:

BTW, congrats about the jeans SG! :hyper: I love it when stuff like that happens.

I'm wasting away, which seems like a good thing but isnt 'cos ive stopped eating...not 'cos i think im fat, just 'cos i dont want to! :lol:

I've lost coming onto 3stone :hyper:

And my U2 t-shirt looks like my dads, 'cos it looks huge on me now. I hope i look ok by the next gig i go to....'cos this baby has to be worn :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Other alarming jeans news. :ohmy:

The jeans I bought today come in regular, long and short (leg length). I couldn't find the style I wanted in my size in regular length. So, I took in a pair of short, just to see what they would look like.

Turns out, in bare feet, short drags on the ground on me. :|

To me, short leg length is for someone who is like 4'10".

So apparently, like Bono, I have short, stubby legs. :| :sad:

It's been a really good day. :happy: :lol:

:hug: I'm 5'5" and I bought regular yesterday and they are sooo long :shrug: I could have used short

Back
Top Bottom