Pleba girls end of term school party- Dirty dancing compulsory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
Hey girls... just a heads up to let you know that due to the rate in which you seem to go through threads, we will be archiving them without redirect links to the Pleba Archive... otherwise this first page will soon be nothing but redirect links

:wave:

Alrighty...I understand...we are thread monsters!

Don't sweat it though

U2Girl: Cool...that's my word...Cool. Look under City Guide on the May 10th page.

Miroslava said:
Hey girls... just a heads up to let you know that due to the rate in which you seem to go through threads, we will be archiving them without redirect links to the Pleba Archive... otherwise this first page will soon be nothing but redirect links

That's fine.

Thanks for letting us know.

Once we start we can't stop we're like a big happyfamily

Miroslava said:

Yikes, are we creating a problem? :reject:

So that means if there's anything we want to save from the threads, we should do it right away?

Thanks for the warning. :) Most places would just go ahead and do it, without letting people know.

keep comin at me...
bono08.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...Chicago is a big city. There is always stuff to do....if we wanted to go on a U2 adventure...we would have started at the Peace Museam...then to an Irish pub

I'm definitely going to go the peace museum. I love museums! :)

Goodness, I hope I have enough money for the week! :yikes:

OMG...there's a ton of stuff we have to save..Bri''s captions....So much...*panics*

Is anyone here adept at computers/websites?? Is there any way to save it more effectively than copying each page individually??

All the pretty pictures!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

REALLY IMPORTANT..in case you didn't see it at the bottom of the last page:

VintagePunk said:
OMG...there's a ton of stuff we have to save..Bri''s captions....So much...*panics*

Is anyone here adept at computers/websites?? Is there any way to save it more effectively than copying each page individually??

All the pretty pictures!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

U2Girl1978 said:
I wouldn't worry about the other threads. It's not going to be erased. They just aren't going to the archives you just have to search farther down the page that's all. :)

Really?? I thought she meant that we were using too many threads (understandable, cause we are), and that they just weren't going to archive them anymore to save space, so they'd be deleted. I HOPE I'm wrong and you're right!

*pats the girls in their pretty little heads*

There, there girls, the threads are still there and all your crazy ramblings are still accessible... It's just that when the thread gets moved, you won't see the redirect link to the Archive...

But see

http://forum.interference.com/f285.html

Everything is still there and the threads will still be archived....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom