Pleba Girls Drool Party.. life jackets required!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Dude must have stamina, to play all night Friday night, and travel all day Saturday. :D

He and Mark were leaving right after the show Fri night, and I assume they were sharing the driving.. IIRC, Philly's only about a 6hr drive or so from TO.. not sure if being in Hamilton would shorten the drive at all :shrug:

back guys. Bonoishot, I bet you anything you'll find chicago tickets closer to the show date...and I was able to get tickets at the box office. They released GAs every single show last time around. good luck!

VintagePunk said:
Drea...Philly is that close?? Lucky I didn't realize, I probably would have gone. :lol:

DG...grrrrr...Wells. :madspit: :mad:

In happier news, I'm watching Ken Jennings in his Jeopardy return!! :hyper: :hyper:

I feel the same way about him. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:
I swear, only Bono could make that shirt look good. :laugh:

Even from the side view, John still looks like a guy I wouldn't want to mess with!

he's so incredibly sweet and cuddly--here we are in seattle:

121_2128.jpg

yikes that picture is big :reject:

ruff - I was saying before you came back that i might be at both shows in London&i originally said that if i were at both, i might be on the same train, but due to the wine i'm drinking i was talking rubbish! You said you'd come up here on the 19th? Well we could always make it that i return home on the same day, i spose!!!!

Am i making any sense? We're all so in awe of you ruff! :ohmy:

part 2 of Adam: he came out before the NJ #1 show and again, looked absolutely amazing. He signed for at least 30 minutes and was so gracious and sweet to everyone. I said, "Adam, your smile has been one of the best parts of this tour." and he smiled and looked down and said "thank you" in his very shy way-- it was soooooo cute I just wanted to squeeze the stuffing out of him! Edge came out after that and said he couldn't stop to sign, then he said, oh, well, I'll stay...and then he signed stuff forever. It just amazes me that the biggest band in the world takes so much time for their fans... :heart:

BRI!!!!! I was just hoping&praying you's come on! Luv ya hun'!!

:love: :D

ruff's just told me she MAY come to Glasgow!!!!!!! :faint: :rockon: :bow:

susanp6 said:
ruff - I was saying before you came back that i might be at both shows in London&i originally said that if i were at both, i might be on the same train, but due to the wine i'm drinking i was talking rubbish! You said you'd come up here on the 19th? Well we could always make it that i return home on the same day, i spose!!!!

Am i making any sense? We're all so in awe of you ruff! :ohmy:

Susan! :hug: God, would that be a blast? I'm thinking I'll sleep in London the night of the 19th, then will hop on an early afternoon train to Glasgow. In the morning I'll be on the 5:00 a.m. train back to London... :crazy:

ruffian said:
part 2 of Adam: he came out before the NJ #1 show and again, looked absolutely amazing. He signed for at least 30 minutes and was so gracious and sweet to everyone. I said, "Adam, your smile has been one of the best parts of this tour." and he smiled and looked down and said "thank you" in his very shy way-- it was soooooo cute I just wanted to squeeze the stuffing out of him! Edge came out after that and said he couldn't stop to sign, then he said, oh, well, I'll stay...and then he signed stuff forever. It just amazes me that the biggest band in the world takes so much time for their fans... :heart:

:cute: They seem like just the sweetest group of guys ever. :cute:

So does that mean you're saying you'd travel to Glasgow on the 20th then? If i were going to both then that's when i'd return!!

ruffian said:

Awww! Those guys are just too sweet....:heart: :love: :cute:

SG, thanks for the lovely compliment--you all are too sweet to me, but man, how nice for my ego! none of the band stopped to say hi at the last philadelphia show...one of the guys on the crew told me they stayed at MSG in NYC until 3 in the morning, so of course they slept late and showed up barely in time to do the soundcheck...

God, ruff - That means i could go for a drink or 2 in the centre of Glasgow!!!!! :ohmy:

Bri-Good to hear he's doing a little better. :hug: One of my dogs who wasn't eating for awhile has started eating again, so glad we're both getting good news about our dogs.

I'm drained. I had more questioning today from the police. :sigh: And my back is killing me, don't know what it's from. I just hope it's not from the car accident.

But on a better note, I have a half day of school tomorrow which means the afternoon is free for some possible U2 stalking. :D

Back
Top Bottom