PLEBA Girls' Camp party........will it stay up all nite?(the tent that is!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
another risque thread title...! thank god for the parenthetical remark :wink:

Just saw a TV clip of B-man singing at the induction last night and I can't breathe! :crazy:

crazy? last night was crazy...this is tame. i'm doing a bit of surfing so forgive my inattentiveness :)

huh? Adam shielding Bono? Where is that? In the RRHOF thread?

it's too straight, or something...

but of course, he's still drool-worthy :drool:

Hi Brightest...looks like you had fun with apples last night :D

I miss *everything* :sigh:

Hi there ruffian! :wave:

I'm a bit puzzled by what the apple thing's about! I did briefly read something about it on the describe thread earlier, but it sounds rude anyway!? Is it an Octagon convo ruff? :)

Hi Susan! :wave:
sorry, i've been reading email...yes, it's in Octagon bar. Brightest was, um, polishing a boy's apples :eek:

in quite obscene detail--gotta hand it to that girl! :heart:

WTF??? :ohmy: :evil: Do give details if poss! Or will we get closed down?! :lol: :eyebrow:

gah! i'm in the midst of trying to decide whether to fly to another show so have been crazily checking airfares. i'm in the office and have to run, but i'll try to come by later. you can see the apple discussion from last night at Octagon Bar in Lemonade Stand. That Brightest...she's crazy!

Hey Brightest!! Please tell me what it was about?

I'm BEGGING ya, pretty please!!!!!! :angel: :angel:

How are you, btw&are you proud of me for starting the new thread?! :wink:

hey girlies! love the title:drool: damn were a creative bunch:yes: how are we doing? I hope I haven't missed you!!

SUSAN! My SAVIOR!!!!!!:hug:
This is a very lovely thread indeed...nice title too :)

As for the apple thing..it all started the other day when Chizip old DIsco to eat an apple while calling a girl cause apparently we like that :huh:
As you ca imagine with Ruffians hel in soon got pervetee into something about polishing apples......and then last night me and Chizip were the only one's areound ad we were bored while in the Octagn...an an interesting convo soon resulted :laugh:
Check out pages approx 4 thru 10 in the ctagon....
:angel:

PS. PLS SAVE ME

~BrightestStar~ said:
SUSAN! My SAVIOR!!!!!!:hug:
This is a very lovely thread indeed...nice title too :)

As for the apple thing..it all started the other day when Chizip old DIsco to eat an apple while calling a girl cause apparently we like that :huh:
As you ca imagine with Ruffians hel in soon got pervetee into something about polishing apples......and then last night me and Chizip were the only one's areound ad we were bored while in the Octagn...an an interesting convo soon resulted :laugh:
Check out pages approx 4 thru 10 in the ctagon....
:angel:

PS. PLS SAVE ME

*runs to the octagon................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom