Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party:The Original Of The Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No problem. :)

There's also a little used bookstore (ironically) right next to the World's Biggest Bookstore, they've got a section of used magazines, you can find lots of old magazines with U2 on the cover at good prices. :up:

I'll keep an eye out for it. :) SG and I bought up all U2-related paraphenalia we could find over several blocks when we were there in Sept. The shop owners literally drooled when we walked into the stores. I think they had some method of letting each other know we were in the area. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
See you, Thora, enjoy your brunch! :hug:

Drea :huh: I thought I remembered seeing Sam's near that building.

I really ought to leave the woods more often and go visit the big city. :wink:

You work in NY, right?

Yup - both the credit union and my apt are in North York *g* I'm going to be in Thornhill for part of tomorrow though, otherwise I'd give you directions to come by and bug me if you got there before 5pm :lol:

I don't think we're gonna be there much before then. Damn school. :madwife: That's what I was going to say - you'd mentioned coming down to meet up with us. Not sure of how long it would take you to get there, but I don't know if it would even be worth your time. :(

Drea said:

Yup - both the credit union and my apt are in North York *g* I'm going to be in Thornhill for part of tomorrow though, otherwise I'd give you directions to come by and bug me if you got there before 5pm :lol:

What part of North York? :D

VintagePunk said:
I'll keep an eye out for it. :) SG and I bought up all U2-related paraphenalia we could find over several blocks when we were there in Sept. The shop owners literally drooled when we walked into the stores. I think they had some method of letting each other know we were in the area. :lol:

You probably had that crazed look your eyes, didn't you? :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
I don't think we're gonna be there much before then. Damn school. :madwife: That's what I was going to say - you'd mentioned coming down to meet up with us. Not sure of how long it would take you to get there, but I don't know if it would even be worth your time. :(

Better than nothing though, especially since I'm not likely to see you in May, though I may still get to see SG, depending on what happens *g*

Souly - I live at Bayview/Sheppard, and the credit union's on Yonge north of Finch (Yonge/Cummer basically) :)

Drea said:

Better than nothing though, especially since I'm not likely to see you in May, though I may still get to see SG, depending on what happens *g*

Souly - I live at Bayview/Sheppard, and the credit union's on Yonge north of Finch (Yonge/Cummer basically) :)

I was thinking, the concert is on a Wednesday, and you'll be away the weekend after that? Not sure how long SG is planning to stay, but maybe if she came the weekend before instead of the weekend after we could manage something?

We're going to have to pop into Ikeaville, too. :shifty:

Gotta take advantage of this weather, and do some yard work. Than I can say (for a change) that I've gotten my yard cleaned up before June. :reject:

:wave:

VintagePunk said:

I was thinking, the concert is on a Wednesday, and you'll be away the weekend after that? Not sure how long SG is planning to stay, but maybe if she came the weekend before instead of the weekend after we could manage something?

We're going to have to pop into Ikeaville, too. :shifty:

Gotta take advantage of this weather, and do some yard work. Than I can say (for a change) that I've gotten my yard cleaned up before June. :reject:

:wave:

The weekend before would be perfect :) Yes, a visit to Ikeaville is *definitely* called for :lol:

Souly said:

Yep, but I don't go there often. I think I was two away from Sam at Toronto 4. :hmm:

*g* I wasn't at TO 4 because of a family wedding - was at the other 3 though :wink: Did you go to InTO The Heart the Sunday before the shows?

Drea said:

*g* I wasn't at TO 4 because of a family wedding - was at the other 3 though :wink: Did you go to InTO The Heart the Sunday before the shows?

I went to 1 and 4. I had 3, but had to work :(. The girl next to me was freaking out during Discotheque :lol: Bono's catwalk prowl was very sexy :drool:

I didn't make it to any of the Into the Heart things, next year though, I'll be legal :wink:

Souly said:

I went to 1 and 4. I had 3, but had to work :(. The girl next to me was freaking out during Discotheque :lol: Bono's catwalk prowl was very sexy :drool:

I didn't make it to any of the Into the Heart things, next year though, I'll be legal :wink:

*g* I keep comforting myself with the fact that I heard them rehearsing it on the Tuesday night along with MoFo... but it's not the same :lol: At least you got that and Fast Cars :)

:scream: I just had to rip out 5 rounds on Joe's wedding afghan because I got chocolate on it on Friday night and didn't notice till today! :scream: I was being so careful too :sad:

Last edited:
mmmm pasta, am researching apartments in TO on the net :wink: some have swimming pools in the building for half the price of what it would cost to live in a similar place in UK :ohmy: swimming pools :drool: :drool:

not phoning dave today as i don't feel well , might be the half a tub of hagen daaz i had last night :| i can still ask him tommorow though after work :shifty: that could be a better plan actually, asking him to his face , how could he say no then :wink: :lol:

Last edited:
The wedding's May 13th, so I still have time *g* Better to have discovered it now when I'm still working in that colour than to have discovered it a couple colours later, given I'm doing 10 rounds in each colour :lol:

Drea said:
The wedding's May 13th, so I still have time *g* Better to have discovered it now when I'm still working in that colour than to have discovered it a couple colours later, given I'm doing 10 rounds in each colour :lol:

Thats good :wink: and very true good you noticed it now :lol:

BRB my mobiles ringing :shifty:

Yeah... It's one I've done before and failed, and I just don't understand why! :scream:
I'm going over it again now, and I KNOW all this stuff, but I don't understand it, and :shrug: I guess that's why I failed last time... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom