Pleba Girls (and Guys!) Party - Celebrating SG's 10,000th with a bang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Doll said:
I think it was the most beautiful car I have ever seen. I told my husband Bono drives a car like that & of course he made some comment like what isn't he spending the money on one of his worldly causes. I almost put the smackdown on him.

I think Bono has enough money for a car AAANNND the worldly causes:wink:

Whenever MR. Dis says something smart I always want to put the smack down on him too:madspit:

I have my mushrooms outside drying on a screen, the wind came up and blew some of them off the porch:mad: :sad: I saw it happening and shouted "noooooooooo mushrooms...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

:lmao:

They are just jealous of our love for Bono. He didn't say anything smart when we went by Michael Jordan's $25mil home he's building on the coast.

Bono's Doll said:
They are just jealous of our love for Bono. He didn't say anything smart when we went by Michael Jordan's $25mil home he's building on the coast.

holy crap!:ohmy: must be some house!

yeah...mr.dis is jealous of bman:cute:

I have never seen anything like this house--it had two silos each side with blue glass from the front to the back & then the roof connecting it all was kind of like three different size circles each side made of concrete. I don't think we were supposed to be back in there snooping but the gate was open. I want to be rich! :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
I have never seen anything like this house--it had two silos each side with blue glass from the front to the back & then the roof connecting it all was kind of like three different size circles each side made of concrete. I don't think we were supposed to be back in there snooping but the gate was open. I want to be rich! :drool:
'

:lmao: yeah you probably were not suppose to be there:lmao: wow...sounds amazing! blue glass, I love glass:drool: Having a house like that would be something! As long as I had other people to take care of it....I hate cleaning:madspit:

Dismantled said:
I have my mushrooms outside drying on a screen, the wind came up and blew some of them off the porch:mad: :sad: I saw it happening and shouted "noooooooooo mushrooms...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

:lmao:

Dis is a hobbit?!? :ohmy: (hopes someone gets that)

Hi everyone!!! I'm at the library working, but I just wanted to come by and say HI!! :wave:

I had a job interview today for a job with the County where I live...nothing exciting...but it has good benefits. At this point, I need a job where I don't have to pay my own health insurance any more. They have several positions open, so hopefully, I will get one of them. *fingers crossed*

Sounds good--I love potatoes-but I'm doing the low carb thing & can't have potatoes, rice, bread or pasta--all the good stuff. I had a dream about Bono--I dreamed he was wearing that brown pin striped jacket & I was asking for an autograph--all I had to write with was a red crayon. He signed his name in big red letters & wrote a note--but I couln't read it. Then someone grabbed the note & tore it up. :sad:

Bono's Doll said:
Sounds good--I love potatoes-but I'm doing the low carb thing & can't have potatoes, rice, bread or pasta--all the good stuff. I had a dream about Bono--I dreamed he was wearing that brown pin striped jacket & I was asking for an autograph--all I had to write with was a red crayon. He signed his name in big red letters & wrote a note--but I couln't read it. Then someone grabbed the note & tore it up. :sad:

awww thats an awful dream:sad:

if someone did that in real life I'd put the smack down on thier ass.....in front of Bono:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom