Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's FINALLY starting to cool down on Long Island...we had an electrical storm (no Larry/mermaid action though, darn it!) and that seems to have broken the heat wave.

"Hope the rain can wash away our bad luck...."

HD or not HD, that is the question.....

a1c5d8d7.jpg

It was in the 70s here. So nice. People actually got to mow the yards and.....

OOOOOHHHHH, we had tornado's last night. Mr GG and I were out shopping and the sirens went off. The girls from the bakery in the store brought everyone cookies to keep them in the 'safe' part of the store. Very scary, not like being in your own home.
Then today I was told that one touched down across the street from where we were shopping.
Lots of branches and stuff to clean up today.......

greeneyedgirl said:
It was in the 70s here. So nice. People actually got to mow the yards and.....

OOOOOHHHHH, we had tornado's last night. Mr GG and I were out shopping and the sirens went off. The girls from the bakery in the store brought everyone cookies to keep them in the 'safe' part of the store. Very scary, not like being in your own home.
Then today I was told that one touched down across the street from where we were shopping.
Lots of branches and stuff to clean up today.......

Tornados :yikes:

Mr GG and I were looking at big screen tv sets (like I need to spend more money this month :mad: )
All the sets advertise HD :wink:
I must say, it was very distracting for me, expecting to see pics of the pants on the next screen as we went by all of them......:giggle:

Hey, we had a tornado clear a four mile long path just over maybe twenty miles from where I live the night before last. Gotta love tornado season :huh:

Russty - that scene will very likely be in there a little later :wink: I just needed to establish a few other things first. this isn't going to be my usual happy go lucky kindof story ... but the next one I have in mind should be very light hearted :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
SG, thing is, I'm not really scared of them, more interested in them.
I would love to be a 'storm chaser', but Mr GG would never go for that. Killjoy!!

come on up here with me! I'm a member of the local SkyWatch team :hyper: I'm fascinated with storms. I just hate the destruction and clean up

:wave: Gnight Rachie! Sweet dreams

and :hug: Hi Dazz!

Back
Top Bottom