PLEBA debut (& photos)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alreadygone

The Fly
where the bright lights and big city meet
Hey all,
I am new to interference. Since I can't bring y'all homemade cookies, I wanted to give you these sweets:

newyork.jpg

newyork2.jpg

bono-lexington.jpg

Enjoy! I have had a blast reading your posts the last few days. At last, a place I can voice... whatever you want to call this. Let's call it Bonoxiety.

I took these from the tip of the heart at the Lexington, KY show, 5/4/01.

Good night, all!
-Miss Red X

------------------
Gotta feel so guilty,
Got so much for so little...

[This message has been edited by alreadygone (edited 12-05-2001).]

...sigh...

Well, I'll figure it out.

Perhaps I'll start with finding a (free) webprovider other than Geocities. They're flaky at best. I *know* I uploaded those files--some of them are there, some of them are not.

Thanks for welcoming me anyway...
--
I know that this is not goodbye...

hiya cindi!

I can help you get on the road to picture posting if you'd like. Drop me an email at sulawesigirl@yahoo.com
smile.gif
Btw, great to have you around. I'm glad you took mine and Chris' advice and checked the place out. Damned addictive, ain't it?

332%3A7%3A7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323269955278ot1lsi

yum.

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe Pics

Aha! You managed to kill the dreaded red-X disease! Congrats! The pics look great.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by alreadygone:

newyork.jpg

Hello and welcome.

Bono had better watch where he's putting those hands! LOL.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Back
Top Bottom