PLEBA-based U2 cartoon (post here to be included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

Sorry, it's been an incredibly busy week for me...I haven't had any time to do ANYTHING creative. :huh:

You guys can stalk me all you want, but it won't get anything done faster. :tsk:

The final list:

LemonMelon
Zootlesque
Galeongirl
JCOSTER
kafrun
BonosBaby12
unico
mysterious_jen
Alisaura
bonocomet
bonoishot
youvedonewhat
Caroni
JanuaryStar
Bonogirl777
U2MaNaIcWeIdO
Babydoll
Serena Vox
Sicy
waynetravis
WildHoney
Bono Mot
andberlin
flybabe
lynnok
*browneyedgirl*
tanner_sis
Ikkin

Thank you all for participating. :wink:

:shrug: I'm just sayin'. :sexywink:

That list is final for now, but if anyone gets on my nerves this week...there's still a part open for the guy who has to carry the luxury rickshaw 55 miles to the airport. :evil:

You're in luck. I could finish it this week...or at least get started. My mom is off all week and she can help watch the new puppy so I can work. :shrug:

Really, this cartoon will probably take 5-10 whole hours to finish. :crack: I'm looking forward to working on it, but damn.

LemonMelon said:
You're in luck. I could finish it this week...or at least get started. My mom is off all week and she can help watch the new puppy so I can work. :shrug:

Really, this cartoon will probably take 5-10 whole hours to finish. :crack: I'm looking forward to working on it, but damn.

I wish you good luck with it :hug:

And remember, you offered it yourself :wink:

LemonMelon said:

i'm gonna make a cartoon for you. but...after i see what you do with my character in yours :wink:

unico said:

i'm gonna make a cartoon for you. but...after i see what you do with my character in yours :wink:

:hyper: Finish it within a week of mine, or teh stalkerage will begin. :evil:

:hyper:
moviespopcorn.gif

LemonMelon said:

eeek I cant wait to see this!!!! :hyper:

Im as excited as I am about the U2-3D LOL :lol:

Here's what I have so far. It's only 18 frames, but it's a good start, if I do say so myself.

u2plebamorocco1az9.gif

No more teasers after this though! :angry: You'll have to stick this one out cold turkey. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
The final list:

LemonMelon
Zootlesque
Galeongirl
JCOSTER
kafrun
BonosBaby12
unico
mysterious_jen
Alisaura
bonocomet