Plea for Band member folders?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:

:yes:.

Besides, that way we can also drool over the guys and not scare the guys who read the news in the "U2 News" area. ;).

Angela

Right! That is so nice. When the same pics are posted on the news forum, or even EYKIW, guys make fun of us for drooling or even saying he looks good, and some of them start insulting him, calling him old, fat, etc. and that makes me mad. So it's good to have this place to enjoy all the latest pics in our own special way :sexywink: Pleba is usually first with the pics before the news page anyway! :tongue:

U2Kitten said:

Oh I know, and I have enjoyed your posts! :drool: I was talking about Bono's Tart, whose name is also Julie. Sorry I didn't make that clear :reject: I should have thought, most people here don't know her by name.

No I'm sorry, it was right after my post.:hug:

PLEBA is the best :applaud: :bow:

U2Kitten said:
Right! That is so nice. When the same pics are posted on the news forum, or even EYKIW, guys make fun of us for drooling or even saying he looks good, and some of them start insulting him, calling him old, fat, etc. and that makes me mad. So it's good to have this place to enjoy all the latest pics in our own special way :sexywink: Pleba is usually first with the pics before the news page anyway! :tongue:

:yes:. Exactly right.

Yay for PLEBA! :hug:!

Angela

Hi, I used to be a moderator in the former Zootopia (Albums & DVD sections) and I'm friends with some of the former Band Members mods. I think they did a lovely job with their folders, however, still being fairly new to this site, PLEBA has quite grown on me. I'm still learning my way around here and ppl have been most helpful -and I found the RSOC threads! :drool: but I don't want to see it changed into a copy of Zootopia, I would like to appreciate it as it is. Think of the Zootopian Band Members folders and the PLEBA folder like you would France and Italy- they're both unique and lovely counties to visit. You wouldn't want either country to lose its uniqueness trying to be like the other, cause they'd lose their own specialness in the process.

Last edited:
I didnt mean change it to Zootopia it was just to centralise the items more for each band member.
Pleba works on its own level it was just an idea, but soem of the former zootopians have got band member folders set up on another site.
So I now have the best of both worlds!!

Im with Bono's Tart. I like the idea of individual folders. It seems there is so much information about just certain members in Pleba. If we had individual folders we could just visit the ones we wanted and not be over whelmed by info on just certain band members.

Back
Top Bottom