Pics of Bono with fans onstage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I got both your emails...dl the attachment...but I need to play with my winamp b/c for some freakin reason it doesn't play the vid..only the sound!!!! :banghead:
*mutters about hating computers...*

thx for sending it tho :hug:

i've heard other people complain about that before. how annoying :mad:

If its not to much troulble could someone send it to me to. I have allso never sceen the vedio. And would love to see it. I would sure appaite it very much. Or post a link to the download of it.

Thank you!!

eriecat@earthlink.net

eriekittym

loveisbono said:
Can someone post the video for the Melpop "roll" for those of us who havn't yet seen it??

Thanx so much!!

Or could someone send it to me at loveisbono@yahoo.com

aa08fd48.jpg

493bff4d.jpg

eriekittym said:
If its not to much troulble could someone send it to me to. I have allso never sceen the vedio. And would love to see it. I would sure appaite it very much. Or post a link to the download of it.

Thank you!!

eriecat@earthlink.net

eriekittym

i sent the clip to both of you. enjoy :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

LMAO

What *is* goin on in that pic??

Isn't it clear? That is tarzan.......and he is taking his wee little irish friend back to his tree.....

he he he....why are you pouting? .....I have some pretty funny pics running though my mind too...ha ha ha

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm pouting cause I've been sent the melpop vid twice and it *never* works..winap plays the sound but not the vid! :madspit:

oh.......sorry:( ...but maybe feasting your eyes upon THIS will cheer you up
bono_bend_over.jpg
[/IMG]

He he he! I am back! I was gone and just as I came back in my Vertigo screen saver came on and scared the hell out of me..its so loud

~BrightestStar~ said:
lol..*has another hialrious image*

You walk into the room..first thing you here is Bono saying Hello, Hello....
You have immedaite heartattack/faint..then immediately wake up and wonder where he went! :p

That would be too funny!!! OMG.......:lmao: :lmao: "No really guys...BONO WAS HERE!!!!"

Brightest - try this:
Go to http://www.divx.com/divx/
And the last item on the list ("DivX").. click the free download.

That will install a DivX codec and a DivX player. You should then be able to watch the movie. You can watch it on Media Player, doesn't have to be the DivX player - it's just the codec your after.

I hope that works. I'm not 100% certain it will, but it's what worked for me when I had the same problem as you.

susanp6 said:
Oh yeah, to be Mel, eh?????

Wouldn't you just LOVE it to be you!!!!!!

TOO RIGHT I WOULD ABSOLUTELY ANYTIME, BRIGHTEST!!!

BTW, Have you looked back&saw what i said? I'll just mention it again here: You know that pic of the girl on stage, 'Sraddling' Bono? Well i mentioned that pic when it was originally printed in Q mag, but the thing is that there is another similar pic&it's kind of the opposite way around (if you get me!) and i don't ever remember it being posted!

The thing is my friend has worked out how to use scanner&so i should be able to scan said pic&get it on here for you all, but the only thing is it's not a very big size, though better than nothing, eh? I can't ever remember seeing the pic on PLEBA, i will try to get it posted by tom.! It's equally as bad, if not badder(is that a word?) than the one of the girl pointing the camera at him!!!

If that was me up there, though....i don't think i'd have the power to hold the damn camera!!! I'd be just sitting back at his mercy!!!OOOHHH, what an idea!!!! :ohmy:

Susan have you posted this pic yet? Or can you send it to my email address. :)

Does anyone still need the video?

EnjoyTheSurface said:
indianapolis02.jpg

Can somebody explain this to me?

it was may 10 on elevation tour....b's bday of course. i'm in the back but you can't see me....cuz i trailed off behind towards adam!! bono chose a few girls during mysterious ways to come up and then started motioning ALL the girls to come up!!! good times had by all.

melissa

Miroslava said:

thanks to miroslava for this....i found i'm on it with my story "pending!" i had no idea this website existed and what's awesome is there are pix of me bellydancing on the mainstage and all i have is pix of the bstage cuz thats where my friends were! very cool.

(miroslava, if you see this i met u in brooklyn at the front of the line and wanted to see your ipod! good to see after all the hell of that morning that you made it all over mtv!!!!):wink:

melissa

Melissa! There you are! I thought that was you in the Belly dancer costume!

You made it too a couple times and your mom was all over the print interviews! Also saw you hmm where did I see you... not sure, but it was on TV and they showed the GA line at the Elevation opener and I paused it and told my mom! That's Melissa! I met her... remember I pointed her out to you in the Brooklyn thing! :wink:

Hopefully we'll meet on tour again :wink:

Back
Top Bottom