Pic request: Joshua Tree Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

11o´clock

Refugee
Hello, I´m StoriesForBoys. I had a few troubbles with my old nick, the password, the e-mail, etc......so, I had to change it. And well.....I´m come back.
Ok........I wanna knew......if you have pics from Joshua Tree live from Paris.

See you :)

11o´clock said:
Hello, I´m StoriesForBoys. I had a few troubbles with my old nick, the password, the e-mail, etc......so, I had to change it. And well.....I´m come back.
Ok........I wanna knew ......if you have pics from Joshua Tree live from Paris.

See you :)
Sorry, it´s: I wanted know.

So are there any certain parts, band members you guys want? I could make some caps... I don't know how "good" they are though. Does anyone know a good way to get clear screencaps, which program to use? Mine are always kinda blurry :grumpy:

jtparis2.jpg

I'm just experimenting with different programs at the moment... still haven't found one I like...

jtparis2a.jpg

:wave: bonocomet . I use Power DVD but there still not clear , and the image seems a bet compressed .

off topic
I think this is the best cap I've seen , I wish I knew what was used . :drool:
G10-1.jpg

Last edited:
:) Ahh ok thanks, I think I tried that once but my version didnt have the save feature. I'm using Windows Media Center at the moment.

jtparis7.png

Last edited:
I feel like such a bad Bono lover :( because as closely as I have observed every inch of this man , I have never noticed his dimple in this cap .
PDVD_331-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom