Pic request: Joshua Tree Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The hair :combust:
PDVD_381.jpg

bonocomet said:

Thanks to all for this walk down a very special memory lane for me. :sexywink:

This pic of Bono is especially nice. :hyper:

This is a GREAT THREAD.

:bonodrum: :love: :hug:

Not on the Paris concert but it's the birth of our Irish Cowboy :drool:
PDVD_338-1.jpg

PDVD_341-2.jpg

there is this guy that goes into my work that looks just like Bono at this stage , blue eyes and all , with the hair tied back no hat though. :drool: :drool: :drool: when I see him I become a babbling idiot :giggle:

Last edited:
You're welcome martha :)

Sorry I didn't get more for you to choose from, there aren't many shots that include all 4 of them! I didn't get the chance to make anymore last night, I'm glad that one will work for you. I do plan on posting more though so keep your eye here if you like.

Bono Mot said:

Harmonica dropping! :cute:

I miss gorgeous Ralph, comet! :giggle: But that avi is okay, I guess. :wink:

yeah this guy is almost as cute eh? :wink: I think there's something about that nose :hmm:

Finally got a chance to see the Paris DVD on New Year's Eve. My husband actually watched it with me & we stayed up til mid-night (I was too wound up to sleep after all that Bono action.) :wink: :wink:

bonocomet said:

Sorry I didn't get more for you to choose from, there aren't many shots that include all 4 of them! I didn't get the chance to make anymore last night, I'm glad that one will work for you. I do plan on posting more though so keep your eye here if you like.

:hug:

bonocomet said:

*waits* :waiting:

:flirt:

:ohmy:

(actually... I put the dvd in yesterday intending to make caps and ended up getting swept up in just watching the whole thing again :reject: )

gets to work.... :wink:

I made a bunch more today, but I still need to crop, resize, upload etc..., will post them when they're ready.... up thru the 1st 5 songs now.

Back
Top Bottom