Pic request: Bono and The Edge love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsDarcy said:
guhhhhhhh.jpg

You.are.killing.me.

:drool: :combust:

lardence said:
YAY for slashers, didn't know if I was alone on the board ;) Hawkmoon is fantastic, I've spread some of the lurve in my time... Anyone who's a slasher fancy reading my fic and advising me how to end it? Lol. I am SO STUCK.

Slash fan here!!....Id be happy to contribute, pics...stories cannot be posted here though!lol!:shifty:

I know, I wouldn't post it here! I'm just having such a problem getting the 2nd chapter done. It's driving me crazy. :(

I can't PM you I'm afraid, I'm not a premium member! My address though for email is bonoffee@gmail.com feel free to mail me! Oh and I'll tell you a secret - I AM Chickadee ;)

Wow. What a lovely lovely thread...I now have about five million pictures! But what I really really want now is to know the URL for ANY U2 slash fan fics that exist! You have no idea how long I've been looking! I am officially desperate!

:hmm: should I find it cute or dorky that Edge's shirt hangs over the backside of his really cool jeans?
omg! he's wearing a BLUE beanie!!! NO BLACK! :ohmy:
I really love Bono's face in the pic :drool: thanks for posting...

Hello, I'm new here (well actually I've been lurking here for a while) and I thought I'd use my first post for B/E pics cos they're so CUTE togther!
I dont know if these have been posted before, there's a lot of broken links in the earlier pages.

akissandabum.jpg

bite.jpg

heskissinghimagain.jpg

EROTIC.jpg

yummo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom