Photos from Phoenix 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some of these didn't come out as clear as I hoped. Plus, making decent scans of pictures printed on textured photo paper is difficult. :mad: Must bring a digital camera next time... :slant:

phoenix1_01.jpg

phoenix1_02.jpg

phoenix1_03.jpg

phoenix1_04.jpg

Thanks! :happy: Wow, we're getting more fan pics, and faster, than we ever did with Elevation!

Oh god, i think i may have died and gone to heaven with that pic of Bono with the mic sticking out of his trousers!!!! :combust:

Thankx a million for all of the excellent new pix!!! I can't wait to be that close to B-man again!!!! 59 days and counting!! :drool:

Queen Bee, I was standing exactly where you were standing for Phoenix 2, on the rail. GREAT pics, thanks for sharing them.

In Phx 2 when Bono came out to play the drums he couldn't find the headband anywhere, so he just drummed without it and then put it on during during BTBS on the main stage.

That hat...I thought it looked like a bus driver's!

Anyway, both shows were great and I love seeing all the photos. Thanks to Kelly Ahern, too! :wave:

i'm gonna have to reiterate everyone else's statements and say that your "an cat dubh" photos are absolutely FABULOUS!! bono looks freakin' sexy! thank you so much for sharing them...

:up: :applaud:

kelly, those are really cool pics of the photo shoot!!! it looks like they're all wearing their concert outfits- perhaps it's for an article about the tour?

thanks for posting the link- you are fantastic at getting up new, great photos for the rest of us to see!!! :up: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom