Photobucket question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I upgraded to Premium membership on Photobucket. I'm still limited to 500 pix. I thought if I upgraded to Premium membership that I'd be allowed more pix. I guess I'm not...........in case you're wondering why I still have a Snapfish account, well, they may screw up some of my pix but they don't limit the number and I'm still uploading pix.

verte76 said:
I upgraded to Premium membership on Photobucket. I'm still limited to 500 pix. I thought if I upgraded to Premium membership that I'd be allowed more pix. I guess I'm not...........in case you're wondering why I still have a Snapfish account, well, they may screw up some of my pix but they don't limit the number and I'm still uploading pix.

I don't have it, but I have seen people say that when you pay you have unlimited bandwidth, so maybe that's what you pay for. Still, I'm sure Kellyahern has more than 500 pics, ask her about it!

Premium accounts have unlimited bandwidth and you can hold up to 1GB worth of pictures, so you should be able to have well over 500 pictures in your account. The 500 picture limit is only for directories (sub albums). Say you have 500 pictures in a Zoo TV folder, you'll have to start a new folder to add in order to the collection. More info here: http://forums.photobucket.com/showthread.php?t=4178

Back
Top Bottom