PGP......You Made Me Love You....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Bri
Oh, and factor eating dinner into the 2 hours and 23 minutes I have to do it all :laugh:

And yet I'm on here, talking to you girls. Shame on me! :shame: :wink:

What subject do you have to do? For some things, you can just read the questions and find the specific answers in the text without reading it :wink:

ruffian said:

things are fine. a friend wanted me to travel for a visit this coming weekend and i couldn't because I have too many responsibilities and said friend threw a tantrum like a 2 year old. :rolleyes:

Wild, I know my schedule now for Ireland!

Friends. :madwife: :lol:

Yeah, I've started getting some answers from my friend. For what it's worth. :lol:

ruffian said:

you get whatever you want, baby :flirt:

:wink geez, owning up to the fact that it's me in that article is likely to get flamers posting threads about me... :madspit

:love:

I'll defend your chastity....err...honour...err....I'll defend you!! :happy:

;)
Just try and mess with my Ruff :mad:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, just do what I do when I have a lot of reading to do. Take about 15 minutes, let your eyes scan over the pages, and finish up really fast. You won't have a clue what you just read, but at least you can say you've done it. That's how I got through university. :drool: :wink:

Why have I never thought of that? :angry:

Sami, I'm studying for my physics quiz tommorrow. And he likes throwing theory in there too. Half asses approach won't help this time :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, just do what I do when I have a lot of reading to do. Take about 15 minutes, let your eyes scan over the pages, and finish up really fast. You won't have a clue what you just read, but at least you can say you've done it. That's how I got through university. :drool: :wink:

:lmao: I think that's what I'm gonna do for this class....I'll have to actually read a lot of it for the other class though :angry: :wink:

Math is a whole other story :yikes:

WildHoney said:

ok, looks like June 2-10 Dublin
June 10-20 Belfast, Derry, Galway for the seminar
June 20 back to Dublin till June 25
June 25-July 5 Italy
July 5-10 Denmark

Ya'll come see me! :hyper:

and VP, I'm glad your friend is better than communication than MY friend. :rant:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: I think that's what I'm gonna do for this class....I'll have to actually read a lot of it for the other class though :angry: :wink:

Math is a whole other story :yikes:
i wish i could get away with doing the ole skim...but I have to then write a lecture.

:sad:

Hi Drea! :wave:

ruffian said:

June 25-July 5 Italy
July 5-10 Denmark

and VP, I'm glad your friend is better than communication than MY friend. :rant:

OMG :hyper:

I'll be there between 17 to 25th June ::hyper:

I'll arrange a night in Dublin hotel so don't have to go back to out-laws..

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy i get to see you

20th is our 14th wedding anniversary :cute: :love:

ruffian said:

June 25-July 5 Italy
July 5-10 Denmark

Better is a relative term. :| But it's a step in the right direction, I guess. A LOT of insecurities I didn't realize were there.

Sounds like an exciting summer for you! :flirt:

WildHoney said:

:ohmy: Is that good or bad??

It's good, but I wouldn't go so far as great, or anything. Time will tell.

Hi Drea :wave:

See you Bri :sad:

ruffian said:

i wish i could get away with doing the ole skim...but I have to then write a lecture.

:sad:

:lol: I should not be skimming either if I want to get into colleges I wanna go to :lmao: But I am anyway :uhoh:

Girls, just don't remind me next year that it's my fault when I'm crying next year that I didn't get into college, ok? :wink:

VP, i think it ALL boils down to insecurities with guys. Really, they act all dominant but underneath it i think they are as afraid of rejection as we are.

Wild, can't wait to see you. We'll have sooo much fun. I'm not sure where I'll be staying--could be with a friend, could be in my own apartment (in which case you could stay with me) or might be staying with the sweet twins from LA. But plenty of time to work on that.

Ok, i'm so hungry I'm ready to chew my own arm off. Gotta eat!

:wave:

Alright; I'm back and (keep your fingers crossed) my net access seems to be running more smoothly :slant:

I have sims pics to upload! :D Wild, don't go anywhere just yet :wink:

Back
Top Bottom