PGP......You Made Me Love You....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I think I'll just stick to my specialty of postwhoring. :lol:

Sarah, if you're doing pushups every sunday and taekwando...I imagine you are not lacking in exercise. :tongue:

I stopped Tae Kwon Do because I moved :sad: :lol:

And with all my schoolwork, I've been slacking when it comes to exercising...I was much better over the summer :lol:

circa1992 said:

I could do 90 and I've done it :lol: My brother and I started doing pushups every Sunday and we increase by ten each week :lol:

(Plus, I'm a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do, so we had to do lots of pushups there) :wink:

:hyper:

im starting Tae Kwon Do again soon

i had got up to a blue belt i think last time (was about 10 i think) then i left as it clashed with my gym class :angry:

cant wait to start again, i wanna be a black belt :hyper: if id have kept it up i'd have been a (junior)black belt by the time i was 11 or 12 :banghead:

bonoishot said:

:hyper:

im starting Tae Kwon Do again soon

i had got up to a blue belt i think last time (was about 10 i think) then i left as it clashed with my gym class :angry:

cant wait to start again, i wanna be a black belt :hyper: if id have kept it up i'd have been a (junior)black belt by the time i was 11 or 12 :banghead:

Ahhhhh, that's so awesome that you're starting TKD soon :happy: :hyper: I got my blackbelt (the real thing!) when I was 11 and my little brother got it when he was 8 :cute: I really hope you enjoy it, I'll live vicariously through you!! :lol: If you ever need any help, just ask me :wink:

Bri, I'd feel weird starting at a new place because we've been with this same school for like 7 years and everyone was so nice :|

Note to self: If I ever need anyone beat up, I have an army of ninjas at my finger tips. :shifty:

:wink:

Of course, it would feel weird, perhaps even intimidating, at first. But then you'd meet new, I'm sure also friendly, people, and you'd be doing something you obsiously enjoy. :)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Note to self: If I ever need anyone beat up, I have an army of ninjas at my finger tips. :shifty:

:wink:

:lol: All my friend's always go..."I never want to mess with Sarah because I know she could kill me" :lmao:

As much as I would perfer to stay here, I have to go to my little bro's (2nd to last...yesss) wrestling match :grumpy: I'll be back around 9 (yes that's when I'll get home :mad:) my time :hyper:

Bye :hug: :kiss:

circa1992 said:

Ahhhhh, that's so awesome that you're starting TKD soon :happy : :hyper : I got my blackbelt (the real thing!) when I was 11 and my little brother got it when he was 8 :cute : I really hope you enjoy it, I'll live vicariously through you!! :lol : If you ever need any help, just ask me :wink :

Bri, I'd feel weird starting at a new place because we've been with this same school for like 7 years and everyone was so nice : |

where i went you had adult belts(the real deal) and junior black belts :lol:

cant believe you got your belt at 11 :bow: and your lil bro :cute:

ive really missed doing it, so excited :hyper:

i will ask if i need any help thanks :hug:

Bri im gonna be a real Ninja, me and Kat have decided to give kickboxing a try aswell :lmao:

Hey Sami :hug: and Diane :hug:

im sooo tired :crack:

im on antibiotics for my re-ocurring sore throat couhg, and i think theyre makin g me even more tired than i was :lol:

how are you gals?

sami sorry no one would go to aerosmith with you :hug:

Thats fine Sami :hug: studying is an evil neccessity :angry:see you tommorow

i think im actually going to go to bed, i cant keep my eyes open :| :crack::yawn:

and i need my sleep for tommorow

see you all saturday, going to a workamtes house to get ready so wont be posting until saturday

:hug::love::kiss:

x

Back
Top Bottom