PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle:

Yeah, ours weren't too bad. Apparently they were all silver and shiny inside the blue, but I didn't really see that at the time.

Certainly was a specatular opening ceremony... I don't envy London having to follow that!

Someone in a newspaper here described the Canadian uniform as "the most outlandish"... *hides from the Canucks* :reject:

I still think our outfit was worse :wink:

But it really was beautiful :heart:

:giggle:

Someone in a newspaper here described the Canadian uniform as "the most outlandish"... *hides from the Canucks* :reject:

:lol: Really?? How funny!

We watched bits and pieces of the parade in, and Sarah kept remarking about how many nations' uniforms looked like something a flight attendant might wear. When they got to the Canadians', I remember thinking at least they don't look like they're about to take your drink order. :lol:

Honestly though, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Jem!! :hyper: :kiss: Hope you're feeling better! Damn gas guy... :madwife:

oh, now you're just gloating, Drea. :madspit:
:wimk

Have you looked at my project pages for WIP Wrestling? I need all the work on them I can get! :lol:

**ETA: You know, the "hands free scrolling" thing comes in handy.. I've been working on my scarf and reading the Ravelympics threads ;)

Have you looked at my project pages for WIP Wrestling? I need all the work on them I can get! :lol:

**ETA: You know, the "hands free scrolling" thing comes in handy.. I've been working on my scarf and reading the Ravelympics threads ;)

I haven't loooked at your project pages, I'll have to take a peek. I did cast on my Lady Eleanor stole, yayyyy me! God knows if I'll get it done, it's hard to tell at this point if it's going to be long and grueling or flow easlily. I'm just glad I got started.

I had NO idea about the hands free scrolling ability until I read about it on the 'Rav a few weeks ago, it rocks! :rockon:

We watched bits and pieces of the parade in, and Sarah kept remarking about how many nations' uniforms looked like something a flight attendant might wear. When they got to the Canadians', I remember thinking at least they don't look like they're about to take your drink order. :lol:

:lol: I was thinking the exact same thing about some of the uniforms looking like airline uniforms!

Honestly though, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

:lol: I didn't even watch it. :lmao:

Any one know what the British teams outfit was like? I should go look it up.

Jem!! :hyper: :kiss: Hope you're feeling better! Damn gas guy... :madwife:

I know, stupid gas company have messed me around loads. I didn't think he was coming again then he called to say he had been out on emergency jobs.

I'm feeling a bit better today thanks. :hug: Todays the anniversary of my mums passing :sad: so i'm at home for an hour to shower etc and then craigs taking me out somewhere. :cute:

Just heading fo rthe shower girls. Be back soon. :kiss:

Jem :hug:

I think the UK uniform was beige and navy blue or something like that... someone said it was like the US one but reversed or something. :giggle:

You'd never think I don't give a rats' about fashion, would you...

:wave: to Ali if she comes back in here.
Today is my last day of freedom :scream:

Anyone see Michael Phelps get the gold in the 400IM last night? It was an awesome race! :hyper:

I don't remember, but I remember the English flagbearer was hot :drool: I've since found out that his name is Mark Foster and he's a swimmer :wink:

I'm off to swim practice. Here's my inspiration - thanks, Drea! :wink:
markfoster2.jpg

^oooohhhh!!!! Nice eye candy.

:shh: my coach is pretty much a hottie too. There was a bug crawling on his bicep today when I was talking to him and it was all I could do not to reach out... you know, just to brush it off! :giggle:

PS - swam a mile today. now I"m off to run. :doh:

You have a thing about Brits , don't you :sexywink: :flirt:

And Irishmen, and Scots, and Aussies, and Kiwis... ;)

Of course it's nothing to do with the tight swimsuits that they wear that leave nothing to the imagination :whistle:

No, you know I don't look there :shame: It's more the long, lean and not too muscled thing that gets me :drool:

:shifty: here's our Dutch pride! Pieter van den Hoogenband :love:
1051216ar7.jpg

He's not too hard on the eyes either :drool: What swim event(s) is he in?

he's only gonna do one event this year :hmm: I think it was the 100m, but could be the 200m also, not sure..

:tsk: you should've just reached out Zu, I mean, why wouldn't you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom