PGP - When our saints start coming home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
:hug: dazz
aaioverdebol.gif

:

:giggle: I love that little head rub-soothing smilie, kaf! :cute:

Last edited:
Drea said:
Dazz :hug: Think about it this way - they have more reasons to go to NY than they do say, Toronto, when they're not touring :) You'll have your turn and the pics to go with 'em :D

:waverysmile: "sniifle"
thanks SG :hug:

and BTW I see I was at sim!sami & sim!becks wedding....in that sexy royal blue dress!!! :hyper::drool: :drool:
congrats on the sim!wedding AND the sim!baies!

dazzledbylight said:

:waverysmile: "sniifle"
thanks SG :hug:

I'm now SG? I'm flattered :giggle: So now I'm a kickass writer... but unfortunately I'm also a Michigan State fan *ducks and runs away from SG before a Spartan gets thrown at her*

Drea said:

I'm now SG? I'm flattered :giggle: So now I'm a kickass writer... but unfortunately I'm also a Michigan State fan *ducks and runs away from SG before a Spartan gets thrown at her*

Hey Drea - have you seen the score of the Tigers - Blue Jays game? :tongue: :wink:

For any of the girls who saw House-at the end where they were showing highlights of upcoming episodes, did my eyes decieve me or did I see House kiss Cameron in one of the scenes? :ohmy:

SG- can you do me a huge huge huge huge favor?? I just got into a fight with my dad and he won't finish reading my essays- but I really wanted to get the application in tonight. (for Michigan, actually) Can I send it to you and can you please tell me if the first paragraph is okay?

sami0201 said:
SG- can you do me a huge huge huge huge favor?? I just got into a fight with my dad and he won't finish reading my essays- but I really wanted to get the application in tonight. (for Michigan, actually) Can I send it to you and can you please tell me if the first paragraph is okay?

Sure - you know my addy :hug:

Or you can PM me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom