PGP: What time is it in the world? Mandatory spanking time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would be willing to conduct a highly scientific experiment to see what happens if you try to spank a nonexistant ass....I will even try repeatedly if necessary. And compare to one of the other boys, as a control group.

I have no idea why, but the phrase "Adam's goat period" makes me laugh A LOT.

I'm attempting GA for Miami next year, and I'm freaking out! I'm convinced something sucky will happen and I won't make it in the inner circle! Can't I just trade the band certain...favors... for a good spot? 'Cause I'd be ok with that.

Damn this turned into a really pervy post without meaning to! I'm really not as creepy as this post makes me feel. Really, come on, PLEBA kids, hop in my van, I have candy.

aww :hug: some perving is good for ya!:D

as far as GA....... I didn't have the ! nerve for Inner circle b/c i wasn't sure with being on the rail-- craning my neck cause planned to and did take like ?600- 700 didgtal photos. I did alot of "continuous shootmode" . and a few short vids. the4n pared the quantity down over as few months.

I was also afriad i wopuldn't get right oon the rail and I def sdid NOT want to be in full crowd. MY sneakers didn't fit that wwell i needed to have arail to lean on!

After consulting my friends here & others in other Interland threads I decided Outer Rail between Bono and Edge's side would probably do quite well.

The only problems were my "fault" or inexpereince with the used camera my sis gave me - a canon powershot which IS lovely' How the guys moved around on the circle.
Iv'e taken many a good to fabulous R&R concert pics , but woth my film SLR which has bwwn i need of repair for a good while. Not even sure the might make the parts any more. :(

I didn't use the spot light metter on the CPS. I forgot?hadn't used it much at all so bunches came out with their faces partly/mostly quiteover exposed. And at times they came around the cicle so fdast i had to scramble.

Finally the video/film guy thart's going around the circle gets inthe way of them as he passed in fron of you (me).

but I had an amazing time despite all that!:heart::heart::drool::drool:

I'm hoping for Philly GA.

ZOMG!
Those are hilarious....and so much more! :love: :lmao:

Dazzy! :hug:
I'm so glad to finally catch you, hun! How are you? The world been treating you kindly?
And silly girl, my birthday was a mere day ago. You didn't miss anything. :kiss:
I'm doing pretty good, birthday went well. But last weekend was the true craziness....a whole weekend with Boi, and lots of nerdiness....and...a picture...with....Mr. Shatner! :nerd:

Oh, oh! Me! You'll need an assisstant! :whistle:

It's a terribly important job, so I shall appoint you vice-president of ass smackage. Or ASS-istant? Hmm.

I'm just trying to save Edge from getting kicked out of the band, since it is *mandatory* spanking time! Don't want the poor boy left out. Goodness of my heart and all that.

(The first time I tried to type that sentence, it came out "from getting kicked out of the bed". Hello there, Freud!)

It's a terribly important job, so I shall appoint you vice-president of ass smackage. Or ASS-istant? Hmm.

I'm just trying to save Edge from getting kicked out of the band, since it is *mandatory* spanking time! Don't want the poor boy left out. Goodness of my heart and all that.

(The first time I tried to type that sentence, it came out "from getting kicked out of the bed". Hello there, Freud!)

*gigglesnort* The last time Edge got "kicked out" of a bed, :bono: was loose with a video camera and recording A Day In The Life Of The Edge :lol:

Target needs to come to Canada. Or at least allow Canadians to order stuff and have it shipped to them. :angry: I should NOT have clicked on the link to a cute pair of shoes. Now I want them. :lol:

ETA - I wonder if I enter my friends' address, maybe I could get that to work. :hmm: :giggle: Might as well give it a try!

Which shoes? We down here could always buy em for ya and send em to ya.

YES! I am on the ass smacking research team! It's a dream come twue. Because love, twue love, shall follow you...

oops, sorry. Wrong crack!

YES! I am on the ass smacking research team! It's a dream come twue. Because love, twue love, shall follow you...

oops, sorry. Wrong crack!

I'm the mayor of the capitol city of Perverbia... I forget what the name of the city is but it's got ASS in there somewhere... ASStonia? I think that's it.

Which shoes? We down here could always buy em for ya and send em to ya.

These are the shoes, but they're only available online, it looks like...

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Ballet Flats - Bronze : Target

I know, right? I want to give him the 3rd degree now. "what's your favorite song? favorite album? HAve you ever seen 'em? Do you know (insert rare/unreleased song title here)?" :hyper:

:lol: You should ask him sometime! :D

Oh, and screw training! AFter a 12 hour work day I'm drinking Captain Morgans and diet! So if I'm a little randy and postwhorey you know why :wink:

:hi5: Sounds awesome. I've had one martini so far, and will probably have at least one more.

These are the shoes, but they're only available online, it looks like...

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Ballet Flats - Bronze : Target

:lol: You should ask him sometime! :D

:hi5: Sounds awesome. I've had one martini so far, and will probably have at least one more.

I feel like I killed the thread.

I need some new brown casual shoes that I can wear with khakis or casual skirts. I didn't see any at Target though. I can't do flats, really. I prefer a short heel or more sporty type shoes (like Sketchers)

Did you run today?

Dazzy! :hug:
I'm so glad to finally catch you, hun! How are you? The world been treating you kindly?
And silly girl, my birthday was a mere day ago. You didn't miss anything. :kiss:
I'm doing pretty good, birthday went well. But last weekend was the true craziness....a whole weekend with Boi, and lots of nerdiness....and...a picture...with....Mr. Shatner! :nerd:

ah! were you at a con or was he speaking at a bookstore!? cool! : D

aahhhhh a weekend with the boi! :D:applaud:
he's heading away back to skool right? :hug:

we had some late night space talk here between me, comet and ? cori? :nerd: and me & ali a little geology stuff.
IN fact I saw a very nice - it was either DK or Smithstonian book on sale at borders on Rocks & Minerals...hopefully going to get that this weekned!
--------------------------

me? pretty good!
Still slogging through fixing up my apt. But I :heart:Looooooove it! The Living room is beginning to have the spacoiusness I planned for. Now most of the major pieces of furniture are in place were i had planned to move them to! MY sis is getting a new recliner so i can have her old one ( still in good shape workinf wise) if i can figure out where to place it.

I stillhave some smaller pieces to move around. Then I can haul out more of the art & craft objects I've bought or been given. ?lus more hotos & art on the walls!

after a drought of drawing i think i might be on the verge of another big output... :hyper: it's keepin it going that is one of the najor problems.

my sis lent me the $ for an AC....i finally got one in early AUg aft3er losing out when there wqs arush in ealry Juky with our first Big Heatwave!

And guess what....... :hyper:

I am posting from HOME!!!:loveshower:

Three weeks ago was able to get a used internal Air Port Card from a store that specializes in Apple comptuers and all peripheries and software/ gadgets etc! My sis had given me her old 2002 IBook b/c her office tech people said it wouldn't take wifi!

the weather has been disappointing often too hot or too gray to really be glorying in more of the dry low-mid eights temp. but hopefully after this :( Hurrucane brushe4s up against Long Island -it look we are about tohave another set of gorgeous days. I will soak those up likea sponge and keep them in my teasure box of joy to open in the dark, long winter!

how are you otherwise!??

After consulting my friends here & others in other Interland threads I decided Outer Rail between Bono and Edge's side would probably do quite well.

......Finally the video/film guy thart's going around the circle gets inthe way of them as he passed in fron of you (me). but I had an amazing time despite all that!:heart::heart::drool::drool:

I'm hoping for Philly GA.

Would the Camera on the outer rail deter you from doing that again? I was thinking outer rail or inner back rail….but wondering about the moving camera.

And you showed up early morning for that spot?

I feel like I killed the thread.

I need some new brown casual shoes that I can wear with khakis or casual skirts. I didn't see any at Target though. I can't do flats, really. I prefer a short heel or more sporty type shoes (like Sketchers)

Did you run today?

No killing was done. :D

Yeah, I need more shoes so that I can wear to work. Our dress code is changing back to business casual (we could wear pretty much whatever all summer long), so I'm desperate for new cute shoes. I'm going to make a trip to some of the stores around here, and hopefully will find something similar to those Target ones. I'm so sick of black heels - I have way too many pairs of those, so I'm trying to find some cute shoes with colour. :)

Back
Top Bottom