PGP-we're U2's first mates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

OMG OMG :hyper: :hyper:

<-------- I'm jumping up and down

I'm so happy for you and Mr Dis...:hug: :wink:

Thank you!!!!:heart: You are next girl!!!! I just know it:hyper:

go back and read VP:angry::lol: yes I am...:shifty:

sami0201 said:
VP!! :hug: I just asked where you've been. :angry:

Sami!! :hug: How is it being back home?

I spent Saturday barely being able to get off the sofa cause of my back. :angry: Yesterday, I was a bit better, so I did a bit of tidying up, and then I told myself I couldn't come on here till I had my stats stuff done for my meeting tomorrow. So far, I've read about 10 pages. :madspit: But I couldn't stay away any longer. :drool:

WildHoney said:

For the last 14 years :lmao:

At least we've got enough practice...

Can you imagine if that night i've got planned at the Clarence is the night it happens :drool:

Concieved in Bono's bed :wink:

OMG:combust::drool:

VintagePunk said:

Sami!! :hug: How is it being back home?

I spent Saturday barely being able to get off the sofa cause of my back. :angry: Yesterday, I was a bit better, so I did a bit of tidying up, and then I told myself I couldn't come on here till I had my stats stuff done for my meeting tomorrow. So far, I've read about 10 pages. :madspit: But I couldn't stay away any longer. :drool:

It's so good seeing all my friends. :drool: The ones I didn't see over the weekend I saw in school today (no it wasn't the first day, but we were all there :lol: )

Did you see the PM?

I hope your back feels better. :( :hug: I have to read a book for stat and do an assignment, and so far I've only read 2 chapters and school starts on Wednesday! :happy:

WildHoney said:

No

Need to sort a little problem out

"Friends" shouldn't stay for 60 days :madwife: :grumpy:

damn:| 60 days and you didn't go crazy...you are my hero:bow: you are like wonderwoman...seriously!

Back
Top Bottom