PGP- We Love DG!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

thanks, me too :heart:

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain

:heart:

now there's a band I wish I could have seen live :drool:

susanp6 said:
WTF DIS? :madwife: what, like rumble in the jungle? :madwife:

:lol:

Are ya goin' to a posh restaurant?

Yes..:angry: meet me behind the school house at 12am sharp:angry:

no...no posh restaurants tonight...I dont' think I could stand that..I am so tired

November rain is one of my fav non-U2 songs SG! :love: esp the Slash gutar solo at the end!

bono_gal said:

Yeah lad.

You wanna straightner outside kidda? :angry:

Go on....translate :lmao:

fine:angry:

it means...:hmm:

wanna take it outside.....there I did it:angry: I broke the code! HA!:wink:

Ooooo what shall we do once we getr to the schoolhouse then Dis? What if Bono showed up to take us away? :sexywink:

Oh i had a can of Stella with my yummy dinner of chicken pasta&garlic bread btw! :drool: I've never been to a posh restaurant :(

susanp6 said:
Ooooo what shall we do once we getr to the schoolhouse then Dis? What if Bono showed up to take us away? :sexywink:

Oh i had a can of Stella with my yummy dinner of chicken pasta&garlic bread btw! :drool: I've never been to a posh restaurant :(

:( not once?!

I don't get what the big deal about "posh" restaurants is :shrug: It's so dumb they charge you a fortune for the same food you can get somewhere else! :lol: and it doesn't even taste any better than it would anywhere else (to me at least!) The only fun thing about them is the bathrooms :love: :lmao:

sami0201 said:

I saw you in that thread before :shifty: Yes, I was looking :shifty: :lol:

what's for dinner?!

Kielbasa and johnny bread

:shifty:

In case that didn't answer your question: :lol: its a fried sausage and the bread is a heavy, very buttery cornbread

No, not really Sami :( i have been to this indian restaurant in Glasgow a few times&it's got lots of celebs always going to it&it's brill but it's quite fari priced&casual really&it's the best curry i've EVER tasted :drool: :drool:

Mmmmm :drool: at least i know it's sausage SG!!!! Wild&I know we like them a lot anyway!!! :love:

Hello Hello
36_1_391.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom