PGP-We crossed the line...the boys pushed us over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Damn, Bono's lost some serious weight in the past couple of months :shocked: He looks good, still though :)

Adam is looking mighty fine as always :flirt:

Hasn't he?:drool: Bono that is...I really noticed it in some of the pics from last night. Now, if only we could use our PLEBAn powers to make his hair grow back to "Vertigo" lenth..:evil: :combust:

U2isthebest said:

Hasn't he?:drool: Bono that is...I really noticed it in some of the pics from last night. Now, if only we could use our PLEBAn powers to make his hair grow back to "Vertigo" lenth..:evil: :combust:

no! Fuzzy baby duck Bono hair is the hottest :drool: :giggle:

actually, I prefer the Pop Chop to most of his other hair-do's :combust:

Just like I prefer Larry's hair long :sigh: :drool:

at least one of the boys is co-operating with my desires :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I know, doesn't it seem like I'm always writing a paper?

And...you aren't offering to write it for me are you? :flirt:*gets hopes up*

I'm writing about Don Quixote and Bush, and ultimeatly about what leads to one being loveable while the other is...well...not.

Don Quixote is not the Devil incarnate? :lol:

I can't really help - I have no real frame of reference for Don Quixote :reject: hangs literary head in shame

Sad_Girl said:

no! Fuzzy baby duck Bono hair is the hottest :drool: :giggle:

actually, I prefer the Pop Chop to most of his other hair-do's :combust:

Just like I prefer Larry's hair long :sigh: :drool:

at least one of the boys is co-operating with my desires :lol:

POP Bono with short hair..:drool: Bono still looks damn good with his hair this way (although it was too short a couple months ago, IMO) but I just love the Vertigo hair. And Larry is hot anyway!! Long, short, or anything in between. I do prefer that short hair though...it makes him look even younger, if that's possible.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm writing about Don Quixote and Bush, and ultimeatly about what leads to one being loveable while the other is...well...not.

Was the randomish thing I posted on Fri night when you were originally looking for help helpful at all, or completely out in left field? :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:!!omg too :cute:

Have you figured out my horrible clue yet? :shifty:

I'm apparantly ten steps behind today because I've been looking at it going :scratch: but coming up with nothing :reject:

I feel a little like Patrick from the Spongebob cartoons :der:

Sad_Girl said:

Don Quixote is not the Devil incarnate? :lol:

I can't really help - I have no real frame of reference for Don Quixote :reject: hangs literary head in shame

That's basically what I'm thinking:lol:

:shame:

But it's a classic!!!

Oo...here's a question for you...would you say Bush has anyone who acts as a (reality) check..someone to challenege him? They don't have to do it all the time, but every now and then...
Besides the pissed off sections of the Americain public....I'm thinking more within his cabinet of lackeys.

:love: :combust:
Photo62.jpg

:drool:

^...*erases adam*

:shifty:

*inputs self*

:drool:

SG :tsk:

Emerald....

Sparks

:tongue:

I'd wait for you to discover it on your own...but that could be ages! :p

Drea said:

Was the randomish thing I posted on Fri night when you were originally looking for help helpful at all, or completely out in left field? :wink:

It's defineatly copied down into my random scatterings of notes. :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm apparantly ten steps behind today because I've been looking at it going :scratch: but coming up with nothing :reject:

I feel a little like Patrick from the Spongebob cartoons :der:

Maybe something to do with your novel? :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shame:

But it's a classic!!!

Oo...here's a question for you...would you say Bush has anyone who acts as a (reality) check..someone to challenege him? They don't have to do it all the time, but every now and then...
Besides the pissed off sections of the Americain public....I'm thinking more within his cabinet of lackeys.

Not really, because he's fired all of them. I wish I was being sarcastic, but everyone who has had the guts to stand up to him has been fired or forced to retire out of frustration from his unwillingness to listen to them

Although I have the impression his wife is less than happy with a lot of his policies and decisions, and has been for a long time now. She's the only one he hasn't fired. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Not really, because he's fired all of them. I wish I was being sarcastic, but everyone who has had the guts to stand up to him has been fired or forced to retire out of frustration from his unwillingness to listen to them

Although I have the impression his wife is less than happy with a lot of his policies and decisions, and has been for a long time now. She's the only one he hasn't fired. :lol:

I'd like to see him try and fire her. :lol:

Aha, good. Then I was correct in my thoughts that Bush lacks a "sancho".

Instead he's surrounded by "yes men"..and if people do disagree with him, it's certainly almost always behind closed doors...

Now, if only I would stop making notes and actually write the damn thing out :sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tsk:
Twas one of my many procrastinating rest stations....:lol:

And I'm pretty sure my clues couldn't have been any worse.
The Riddler himself would have been puzzeled. :wink:

OMG!!! That was the highlight of my day :lmao: :lmao:!!!

I need to think of something good for an update :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom