PGP - Waiting for the next showing of RockStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:

no pics yet :reject:

yeah its another Staffy! its 8 weeks old and its black and white with brown stripes on it back!!

we called it Layla!! :happy:

or is it Lila? :hmm:

Baby Staffie's :cute:

Can't wait until i get Alfie a little sister later this year :hyper:

Alfie at 6 weeks with his twin sister Mistie (one of my sister's dogs)

AlfieMistie0128-3107.jpg

That's awesome Wild! :hyper: :happy:

Just got home from school a bit ago - was only supposed to be there for an hour this morning, but I stayed and got some help with some stats stuff, and it turned out to be a VERY productive day, got a lot done! :drool: I'm just waiting for Sarah to get ready to go to get groceries with me.

Sorry you're not feeling well. :( :hug:

Wild, that was sweet of your parents to get you a gift for doing so well! :love:

I'm REALLY relieved that I got done what I did. Now I can go through and do the descriptive stats and some basic testing on my own, and then the next time I get together with S, we can get to work on the more complex stuff together. :hyper: I'm excited to see how it turns out, if we find anything interesting. :drool: :fingerscrossed:

Sarah's ready now, see you all later. :hug:

If my clone happens to read this, I might even be picking up some rum, just for her. :sexywink: :kiss:

Last edited:
Drea said:
Yay Wild! :applaud:

I'd never fit into my sister's clothes - she's 5'6" to start with :lol:

If you'd have said 6 months ago that i'd fit into my sister's clothes i'd have said IMPOSSIBLE. Lucky we're roughly the same height ie short :lol:

So i'm in Uk size 12 which is US 10 :happy:

I think Jess' wardrobe is safe as she's slimmed down to a UK 8/10 a US 6/8 :lol:

The first (and only) time I bleeched my hair, it was the same thing :lol:

Wow, I've missed a ton of stuff by just being gone for a couple of days! :ohmy:

My little brother who just moved back home has been cutting in on my internet time :madwife:

I tried :( He's not buying it.

He's really creepy, I tell you, he sneaks up behind me, being all quiet, and reads whatever it is I'm doing on the computer. It takes me ages before I even realize he's in the same room as me. :huh:

:ohmy: Just noticed your location. Why's he under there now?

JezSnape said:
I tried :( He's not buying it.

He's really creepy, I tell you, he sneaks up behind me, being all quiet, and reads whatever it is I'm doing on the computer. It takes me ages before I even realize he's in the same room as me. :huh:

:ohmy: Just noticed your location. Why's he under there now?

Bono brought him round :shifty:

Edge is hiding from scary pleba girls :lol: whilst he works out why he isn't up for Best guitarist :eyebrow:

WildHoney said:
whilst he works out why he isn't up for Best guitarist :eyebrow:

He isn't? What exactly might we be talking about here? Some list I don't know of?

Ah, well, you know, now that you're looking so hot and all, I bet NI wants his time more than usual, so feel free to send Edge over when you want your quality time :flirt:

Meanwhile, I can show Edge some quality time, Swedish style :sexywink:

Jez, Drea posted this earlier

Drea said:
Kafrun - go here, you can vote for :adam: in the Best Bass Player category (though there's some pretty stiff competition in that one!) :D

http://www.q107.com/features/top5.cfm?ppl=1

(Best Bass Player is under Friday)

Argh - I can't decide between Thunderstruck and Streets in the "Best First Song On An Album" category!! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom