PGP - Waiting for the next showing of RockStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that's something I could do this weekend if I have some free time and my apartment doesn't turn into an oven: Watch my Live 8 and Live Aid DVD's ... thanks for the idea, VP!

:drool:

I can't do it now because I watch DVD's on my computer. And that's because I've never been able to hook my DVD player up to my old TV. :angry:

I really should sell that DVD player on eBay. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:
GG!! :drool:

Jo, if you have a really old tv, you may need a converter that allows you to hook up your dvd player to it. We needed one till last year when we got our new tv. :drool:

It doesn't even work with a converter. And the TV's only about five years old! :sad: :scream:

Or six or seven years old. I forget how many. It's not that old.

So I'm thinking of buying a new TV.

Last edited:
jobob said:

It doesn't even work with a converter. And the TV's only about five years old! :sad: :scream:

So I'm thinking of buying a new TV.

Really?? That's weird! Are you technologically minded and you know this? Have you had someone look at it?

greeneyedgirl said:

:lmao: Okay, I'm PMSing and was incredibly bitchy earlier. Let's just say I wasn't having a good Bob day, and for one of the first times ever, I was feeling anger....no, rage...toward him. I listened to So Cruel several times on the way to and from school. :lol:

I'm in a better mood now. :)

VintagePunk said:

Really?? That's weird! Are you technologically minded and you know this? Have you had someone look at it?

I'm technologically minded (I've hooked up my own PC's and stereo equipment before). I tried to hook it up myself months ago and gave up. I haven't had anyone else look at it.

whyat's this about Sami walking around in her pants and socks? :ohmy: :eyebrow: :laugh:

I'm alright, thanks for asking :hug: it's nice to see people here! I logged on earlier and no one was about so I gave up and went out to watch the season finale of 'Hex' :drool:

jobob said:

I'm technologically minded (I've hooked up my own PC's and stereo equipment before). I tried to hook it up myself months ago and gave up. I haven't had anyone else look at it.

Do you have a digital camera or a camera phone? Before you give up on it completely, I'd suggest you take a picture of the back of it, and your available hook-ups, and take it into an electronics store. Or a photographic memory, even. I can't see one of the adaptors we got not working. :confused: It cost us around $50, much less than a new tv. If I had any way to get our old adaptor to you to try, I would.

I would have been here earlier but I was watching Grey's Anatomy reruns. Which ended in The Entrance of Addison. :angry:

Yes, I could have watched those episodes on my Season One Grey's DVD's, but they were on my TV and I was in front of my TV, so ... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
whyat's this about Sami walking around in her pants and socks? :ohmy: :eyebrow: :laugh:

I'm alright, thanks for asking :hug: it's nice to see people here! I logged on earlier and no one was about so I gave up and went out to watch the season finale of 'Hex' :drool:

According to a post from last night, that's one of her many sleep criteria - she has to be able to sleep in socks and pants. :ohmy:

Sami....you know that we mock cause we love, right? :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

Do you have a digital camera or a camera phone? Before you give up on it completely, I'd suggest you take a picture of the back of it, and your available hook-ups, and take it into an electronics store. Or a photographic memory, even. I can't see one of the adaptors we got not working. :confused: It cost us around $50, much less than a new tv. If I had any way to get our old adaptor to you to try, I would.

:hmm: Yes, I have a camera phone (and an old digital camera). Good idea ... because the guys at the Radio shacks near my house weren't much help before. Maybe they'd be better with some photographic evidence.

Sami, I actually thought of you earlier when I was at school. Don't know if you remember a few weeks back when I was bitching that S made me photocopy in a hot, stuffy room? I was copying a chapter of a stats book he thought would be helpful to me. Today when he was asking where I was, he mentioned the book chapter. I admitted that I'd only skimmed it, but not really read it over. :shifty: I told him that the only way I could ever read about stats and concentrate is if I were in a sensory deprivation chamber (when I thought of you :wink: ). He then said I should stay at school and read it. :angry: I told him that no, I'd force myself to read it at home. :angry:

jobob said:
I would have been here earlier but I was watching Grey's Anatomy reruns. Which ended in The Entrance of Addison. :angry:

Yes, I could have watched those episodes on my Season One Grey's DVD's, but they were on my TV and I was in front of my TV, so ... :wink:

Yea....I watched that one with my mom too.....but I'm not as big of a fan as you are...so I was :confused: as hell!

Back
Top Bottom