PGP: U2, Will U Kiss Our Boo-boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have forsaken rhinestones for glitter makeup.

403180_2930980030232_1132925157_33058484_1700381944_n.jpg

(we have to have 3 ideas for materials/process for this project...)

My friend and I tried to go see a movie tonight. The theatre was WALL TO WALL people. It was almost impossible to find a parking spot, or to move around once I was inside. :crack: I've never seen the theatre that packed before, and it's enormous (20+ screens). Needless to say, every show was sold out or almost sold out, so we gave up. I know Saturdays are a busy night, but last weekend was totally insane because of the snowstorm, so I guess everyone and their brother was going out tonight instead. :lol: Oh well. Maybe another day...

I hope you still had fun even though they lost.

Of course I started a thread! :cute:

Hockey fights ftw! :heart:

I wish we had a decent hockey team to see around here. Youngstown Ohio sucks so hard in that respect. :doh:

:drool: It's been storming all day.

I miss thunderstorms already. Winter sucks. Snow is only good from about the week of Xmas through New Years imo. Although I got some really cute pics of Lil' CK outside yesterday in the 6+ inches we got on Friday night. Must sit and upload those to FB later...

Well there was no thunder, but rain and lots of wind. I love those kind of windy storms where you can just walk about thinking nothing. :D

:sad: Can we get some snow nao?

Back
Top Bottom