PGP: U2 Dry Spells Suck HARD :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I loved The Tudors too. Like Tara said, it's NOT a show you watch to learn accurate history, but it's definitely entertaining. The first few episodes pissed me off at first, because they were SO wrong historically, but then I got over it and enjoyed all the pretty, Charles Brandon (Henry Cavill) in particular. UNF UNF UNF. :combust:

He's been filming that here. I'm not sure if it's done filming or not, but I did always keep an eye out every time I was in the downtown area in case I could possibly spot him. :lol:

I haven't seen any of the promo stills yet - I've just seen pavarotti pictures of him filming. It's coming out this summer, right?

:whistle: I may have to watch The Tudors...I hear Jonathan Rhys Meyers is in it a lot :wink:

Good news! New suitemate when the next semester's done. The really awkward one's switched schools...weird that I didn't find out until recently, though. I kept thinking it was temporary that she didn't like our school. I mean, everyone's like that first semester.

:whistle: I may have to watch The Tudors...I hear Jonathan Rhys Meyers is in it a lot :wink:
Oh yea, he plays a minor yet important character. :shifty: :wink: :lol:

Good news! New suitemate when the next semester's done. The really awkward one's switched schools...weird that I didn't find out until recently, though. I kept thinking it was temporary that she didn't like our school. I mean, everyone's like that first semester.
Yay!

bono23.jpg

Back on the long hair Bono note, I was just thinking, what if Bono walked around with this hairstyle today :crack:. I love his long hair but that was going overboard. :lol:

Am I the only one whose mind goes to the gutter when they look at the thread title?:shifty:

Am I the only one whose mind goes to the gutter when they look at the thread title?:shifty:

Noooooo...*Puts hands behind back, rocks back and forth on her feet, whistles, looks around innocently*

bono23.jpg

Back on the long hair Bono note, I was just thinking, what if Bono walked around with this hairstyle today :crack:. I love his long hair but that was going overboard. :lol:

I'd kinda like to see that, actually :D.

I like that his hair's all tousled and he's ragged and unshaven here. He looks manly. And rugged. And makes me fantasize about being lost and stranded in Dublin, and he comes to my rescue, and...

...um, yeah, so back to the thread. *Clears throat*

I've always maintained consistently for the past gazillion years: Jt Bono is teh sex.

Truer words have yet to be spoken, me thinks.

Hey, on a different topic, I seem to recall there's some Snow Patrol fans in here-they're on Letterman right now. Song sounds kinda pretty. I keep forgetting they're from Scotland *Interest piques further*.

*Glances at TV* Lead singer looks kinda nice here, too.

Hmm, must be a full moon. I see they've let the lunatics loose from the asylum again tonight. Well one of them anyway. :coocoo:

By the way, that post wasn't meant about anyone in here. sorry moonlight angel your post squeezed in right before I posted. :lol:

By the way, that post wasn't meant about anyone in here. sorry moonlight angel your post squeezed in right before I posted. :lol:

:lol: Oh, don't worry, I know that :hug:! It does look funny, though, doesn't it :p?

Hope the lunatic doesn't bother you too badly. I feel some days like lunatics wander into my store, so I sympathize a bit.

I just had to go out to my car to get something I'd forgotten in there earlier today and I saw the moon. It's beautiful! Very bright and full. I'm rarely out and about at night, so I had to stand there for a minute to enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom