PGP - Time to indulge in all things chocolate-covered...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zu! :hug:S

good luck!!!

I remember that for a while like in early 80's a nurse parctioner i was seeing said she heard a mummur in my heart....

I can't remember if I got a second opinion...
but i started doing the taking penicillian regime before dental work stuff, i guess for 10 yrs ot so.

but sometime in the ? early 90's Iwhen i got a check-up or 2 again no one heard it!
So i ditched the penicilian treatment ment before dental work.

In the years since then I've had my usual check-ups, PLUS extra check-ups for problem stuff......and NO ONE heard anything still.
ANd that was AT LEAST? 6 or MORE different doctors!

I think very strongly...b/c I was going thru a very stressful time...one of 2 major things was .......I lost my life-long (at that point from ?10 yrs old till 27 then) :heart: dream of becoming an illustrator.

I was very despondent w/o it affecting my day-to-day activiies. And it didn't mean I wasn't quite happy at times.

I just thot as an "adult" I was supose to "grow up" and "suck it up" "get on with Life" etc......

SO my upset...actually it did come out as being more angry for 2 yrs.......when my sis said "you're SO angery most of the time! You should go into therapy!"
I wouldn't be suprised if it manifested as a heart mummur...........

my heart "mummuring" I'm so deeply sad.

Last edited:
gluey said:
:ohmy: You didn't read about it in band meetings??? :shocked:

:reject: :reject:

:giggle:

sometimes I only have/had time to visit PGP!
ALso I didn't know from here in PGP that you had met him. Because I miss alot, I don't always have the time to catch up on every thread i want to catch up on.

and there may have beem a point when I didn't want to read any meetings in the final postponed leg of the tour b/c altho I had the wonderful fortune to meet E/A & L. I hadn't met B who like Wild I've been wanting to meet for about-- now-- 25 yrs!

but I WILL go and read you happy story next week>>>
-- when I'm back at art study where i have free, long time, and usually a second computer to run more google stuff on :lol: as I do my computer art!

Last edited:
so how's the weather up in your town?

today was high 50's some breeze, but NOT the super gusting stuff we've had on & off all year!:madspit: :madspit:

knocked one tree in half on my block [it was removed a week or so later:( ] and a second one took off a third of it's branches, it's :heart: still here.

dazzledbylight said:

SO my upset...actually it did come out as being more angry for 2 yrs.......when my sis said "you're SO angery most of the time! You should go into therapy!"
I wouldn't be suprised if it manifested as a heart mummur...........

my heart "mummuring" I'm so deeply sad.

Aw Daz :hug:

:wave: Weldy

Reading about PGP get-togethers on tour makes me so :hyper: for the next tour. I didn't have anyone really to :combust: with for Vertigo.

zuropa_fit said:

Reading about PGP get-togethers on tour makes me so :hyper: for the next tour. I didn't have anyone really to :combust: with for Vertigo.
Me too! We're stilll hitting San Diego, right? Ali wants to come with us, too :giggle:

She's getting invited everywhere, :lol: Adam should just invite her to tour with them. I certainly wouldn't mind. As long as she shares. :evil:

Put it on and record it. Like gluey said, in the medical field, too much information is better than too little.

Today was kind of a downer (again). Creeping closer to posting the ending is giving me some separation anxiety.

Bygones should be bygones. They're not :|

MY KINGDOM FOR A KITTY DREAM! :combust:

RegularBonoFan said:
Put it on and record it. Like gluey said, in the medical field, too much information is better than too little.

Today was kind of a downer (again). Creeping closer to posting the ending is giving me some separation anxiety.

Frankies right zu. Please put it back on!

I also remember there were times when my heart started racing for seemingly no reason..walking up satirs ( ? early 30's), then years later.....in mid 90's (? 41)
In fact in the early 90's I'd wake up out of sleep heart I could hear start to race...NOTHING LIKE yours BECAUSE it wasn''t improperly pacing...but SHIIT It was scarey enough!

So please..they really DO want more stuff to be able to pick up particular patterns!!!

and Frankie..........catch up.....separation axiety from whom? :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
so how's the weather up in your town?

today was high 50's some breeze, but NOT the super gusting stuff we've had on & off all year!:madspit: :madspit:

knocked one tree in half on my block [it was removed a week or so later:( ] and a second one took off a third of it's branches, it's :heart: still here.

It was a nice 50 degree like weather :D

Back
Top Bottom