PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He had to give it back because he couldn't figure out how to take a picture with it. :cute: You can see him eye the thing and realising he needs his right hand for it. Ahh, Bono and technical stuff.

Conversion is done, time to see how much I need to edit these files!

:sad:It misses the beginning of Bowie. Noeeeeez!

Bono needs to take technician-nerd lessons from The Edge :lol:

no Bowie? sooooo sad.... :sad:

:doh: Ok wtf. It's an IEM, so it has click tracks and count ins for every song. How do people STILL manage to cut a song off at the wrong point?

Beautiful Day had the click tracks for NYD, Boots for Magnificent and MW has them for Elevation. :crack: Ok this is going to take quite a bit more editing time than I expected.

:bono: "This is Dallas Schoo, responding to an emergency on the 360 stage. Quick, take the bridge out of the way!"

:cute: Bono really made him blush that night!

:doh: Ok wtf. It's an IEM, so it has click tracks and count ins for every song. How do people STILL manage to cut a song off at the wrong point?

Beautiful Day had the click tracks for NYD, Boots for Magnificent and MW has them for Elevation. :crack: Ok this is going to take quite a bit more editing time than I expected.

riiight... stupid people!! :down: but no worries, we can handle the wait! we just hope that you don't get too much headache with this much editing :)

It'll just take more time, as I'm going to have to check the beginning and end for EACH song. :doh: Wtf, the INTRO of UTEOTW is on the end of Elevation. That's part of the song!

:lol: Sorry guys, gotta shorten UTEOTW. Filename is invalid. It's too long.

:sad: Why can't I name it

08. Until The End Of The World - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (snippet) - Singing In The Rain (snippet) Live 360 Tour Brussels 2010-09-23_mp3

I even took out the /'s because Windows hates them!

Ha at least the mp3 tag will have the full name. :mac:

Another logical chop: Leaving Singing in the rain listed as a snippet on the info file, but cutting it off into the next file. :rolleyes: ANd I don't get why people always separate the speech from I Still Haven't Found.

:lol: Sorry guys, gotta shorten UTEOTW. Filename is invalid. It's too long.

:sad: Why can't I name it

08. Until The End Of The World - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (snippet) - Singing In The Rain (snippet) Live 360 Tour Brussels 2010-09-23_mp3

I even took out the /'s because Windows hates them!

Ha at least the mp3 tag will have the full name. :mac:

Another logical chop: Leaving Singing in the rain listed as a snippet on the info file, but cutting it off into the next file. :rolleyes: ANd I don't get why people always separate the speech from I Still Haven't Found.

:doh:indeed!

try leaving no spaces between the letters! oh, right - you are grammar Nazi :D

ok, i need to go to home now :) see ya soon again! :wave:

Ugh - this morning was NUTS driving into work. :crack: It's monsooning out there. Definitely will be flooding if this keeps up, which is probably will. :lol: I had the news on in the background as I was getting ready this morning, and they were talking about light rain showers. :lmao: Light, my ass!

On the positive side, I went to Timmy's for breakfast and they gave me a pumpkin muffin instead of the pumpkin doughnut that I had ordered. I only paid the doughnut price though, so yay! I guess this makes up for them giving me the wrong change back the other day. :giggle:

:yikes: A monsoon? That sounds like fun! Not.

Hope there won't be too much flood damage!

:lol: Wtf, my cat is snoring. Like, LOUDLY. Soft human level snoring. :coocoo:

Ugh - this morning was NUTS driving into work. :crack: It's monsooning out there. Definitely will be flooding if this keeps up, which is probably will. :lol: I had the news on in the background as I was getting ready this morning, and they were talking about light rain showers. :lmao: Light, my ass!

On the positive side, I went to Timmy's for breakfast and they gave me a pumpkin muffin instead of the pumpkin doughnut that I had ordered. I only paid the doughnut price though, so yay! I guess this makes up for them giving me the wrong change back the other day. :giggle:

Stay safe and dry Thora. This morning it was 50F, but they said it'll be up to about 85F by the end of the day :crack: I'm so sick of the heat.

So they still have pumpkin muffins? Is it all fall? We have this place called Eegees - they sell these fruit flavored icee things and every month it's a new flavor. October was Black Raspberry and it was soooooooo good. I got really sad last night when I realized it was the last day of October and I wouldn't be able to get one again for a year.

Hope the rain calms down today :hug:

Mmmmm pumpkin muffins :drool: I think they'll be gone for good soon because yesterday we put up all our new signs for the new chocolate products.

I am off to work! K, please explain these new chocolate products!!!:shifty:

:cute: Bono plays a bit of notes on the intro of Streets. So many new guitar parts these days. He really took guitar lessons before this leg.

:shifty: And I could make an educated guess on who his teacher was.

:yikes: A monsoon? That sounds like fun! Not.

Hope there won't be too much flood damage!

:lol: Wtf, my cat is snoring. Like, LOUDLY. Soft human level snoring. :coocoo:

At this time of year, heavy rain is very common. You'd think that the city would get their asses in gear though, and unblock all the drains or whatever, because they get clogged with leaves and then when the crazy rains come, it floods pretty quickly. I live in the basement, and it's only slightly flooded once, and now things are fine, so I doubt it will affect my house (knock on wood). It's just the roads that get a bit nutty.

Stay safe and dry Thora. This morning it was 50F, but they said it'll be up to about 85F by the end of the day :crack: I'm so sick of the heat.

So they still have pumpkin muffins? Is it all fall? We have this place called Eegees - they sell these fruit flavored icee things and every month it's a new flavor. October was Black Raspberry and it was soooooooo good. I got really sad last night when I realized it was the last day of October and I wouldn't be able to get one again for a year.

I thought there wouldn't be any of them left, as these specials generally just last a month (I think), but I wouldn't be surprised if they're gone soon. Ooh - that icee sounds delicious! :drool:

I love pumpkin stuff, but I confess I'm looking forward to the Christmas drinks too. Those are always amazing! :drool:

Hope the rain calms down today :hug:

Mmmmm pumpkin muffins :drool: I think they'll be gone for good soon because yesterday we put up all our new signs for the new chocolate products.

Ahh - yeah, there were no signs for the monthly special on the drive thru, but I'm sure new ones will be up soon.

:shifty: Bono saying it's not bad... Oh, IT sure isn't bad Bono. :mac:

There's a tiny bit of Bonobabble in the encore break. :) I'll put it in as the intro to HMTMKMKM for completion's sake. Will cut a bit of crowd noise out. No broccoli sadly! He's saying something to the lady dressing him. Bloody lucky lady! Can't make out what it is though, as he's obviously not yet wearing the jacket at that moment. He says Jacket Please later. :giggle:

:happy: Fuck you even more microsoft. Now every file with a long name is completely fucked up. I can't read them or edit them. Great, the past hours of work are all for nothing I can do everything again.

and I'm back...

Ugh - this morning was NUTS driving into work. :crack: It's monsooning out there. Definitely will be flooding if this keeps up, which is probably will. :lol:

:ohmy:monsoon? hope it won't get any worse!!!

and those pumpkin muffins again :D what are you guys going to do when the pumpkin-season is over?
i want to try one too... pity we don't have them in here!

He's saying something to the lady dressing him. Bloody lucky lady! Can't make out what it is though, as he's obviously not yet wearing the jacket at that moment. He says Jacket Please later.
sm-giggle.gif

would be fun to work in the band's dressing room :shifty:
*wonders if they are looking for any employees...*

hyper.gif
wait, it's november today?? That means 24 days till the tour restarts!
yippie2.gif

glad that you are reading the days!! my evening just got brighter :D

Fuck you even more microsoft. Now every file with a long name is completely fucked up. I can't read them or edit them. Great, the past hours of work are all for nothing I can do everything again.

all complains to Bono's friend Mr Gates... shit!! sorry that it's misbehaving:(

withBillGates.jpg

I'd rather point another finger at Mr. Gates right now. :| I can't even delete the files as they're so fucked up. Love it when this happens!

I'd rather point another finger at Mr. Gates right now. :| I can't even delete the files as they're so fucked up. Love it when this happens!

:( bummer! f-you, Gates! he should be computer-geeking and improving his software instead of chatting around...
i once had a fail that i couldn't delete for over a year or so and then one magic day I succeeded... still don't understand what the hell changed.

Back
Top Bottom