PGP - Taking The Blue Jay Way Across The Universe For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alrighty, I'm on my way to bed, buuuut
I just had to drop in and say:

House....ohhhhh yeah baby :rockon:
I'd say the season's off to an awesome start.
And to be honest, I compeletly didn't miss the ducklings at all, not even once, I was *way* too busy laughing.
5 stars. :heart:

If Grey's could redeem itself like that, my tv watching for this season is set :drool:

And since I'm here.....M*A*S*H :love:
I think I have a season or two lurking around that I gave my dad for xmas many seasons ago, I'll have to try and find them one day.
And what is this gift set? How rich we talkin here, cause it sounds nice :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
Shonda is gonna have to do one helluva job this season to get me back on the bandwagon. Seriously.

Here, here.

Anytime she'd like to Bring back Izzie, Merideth, Christina, George et all*, I'll be happy to tune back in. :happy:

* And by this I mean the real ones, not whatever the hell went down last season. lol! Omg, maybe someone could wake up from a dream, a la the infmaous Dallas Bobby scene, that word be corny but...humourous.

George and Izzie falling in love-WTF? One sec they were friends and the next its ZOMG I LURVS U SOO MUCH GORGE LEAVE CALLI 4 MEE!!!1111

daygloeyes2 said:
Bri! :drool: The set is $180 USD I believe? And House tonight! :love: Loved the banter between him and Wilson. :lol:

DG! :drool:

Oh my...pricey indeed. However, considering a single season can run you anywhere from 30-70 bucks (at least a few years ago), that's probably one helluva steal.

Omg, the kidnapping, the "terrorizing" :lmao: And sooo many good quips this episode!

daygloeyes2 said:
George and Izzie falling in love-WTF? One sec they were friends and the next its ZOMG I LURVS U SOO MUCH GORGE LEAVE CALLI 4 MEE!!!1111

I could to some extent rationalize the idea of two good friends, male and female, their relationship getting, shall we say, confused. That I got, it happens. But the extent and way they carried it, and just omg...bad.

daygloeyes2 said:

Yes, that was the biggest WTF of Season 3. :huh:

Insert little :barf: smilie here in case my smilie didn't work this evening ...

Well Season 3 didn't make sense. So it was appropriate. :lol: But I was watching the season finale of S2 and it makes me reluctant to give up on the show.

My mom has to go to court tomorrow with the guy who I inherited half my genes from(I'd say my dad, but he's not much of one. So the former is a more accurate description), and she's nervous. Im going to go stay with her and try to get her to relax. Night ladies. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
I watched M*A*S*H on and off for years when my mom would watch them on reruns. But I fell in love with the show earlier this year when I had bad insomnia and stayed up at 2 am and it was on. I can't wait to get the DVD's, they edit down the episodes in syndication so I want to see them in full. I went to a M*A*S*H fan site and counted the episodes I have seen using the episode guides. So far, it's 131 out of 251. : nerd:
Cool :up: I've no idea how many I've seen... I'll have to find out now!
Editing episodes :madspit:

I watched the original movie after I'd been watching the TV series for a few months, and it was weird. :huh: Definitely prefer the series! :yes:

Sorry I disappeared before, my computer froze up... grrr.

Seeya DG :wave: :hug:
Hi and bye, Bri! :wave:
Hi Jo and anyone else I've missed :reject: :wave:

I'd better go... :hug:

Last edited:
Helloooooooo Ms Alisaura :love:

NZ is damn fine, literally, today! A volcano erupted last night, but was a bit of a non-event. Sun is shining - maybe the tactic of blowing the long white cloud your way is working! :wink:

Hows Oz? :D

Back
Top Bottom