PGP - Taking The Blue Jay Way Across The Universe For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

See my thread :uhoh: but other wise fine :yes:

Jamie's forming sentances now:heart: It made my birthday when he said Happy Birthday Teesa. I lurve ou :cute::heart:

I saw that:hug: I actually have keep checking here to see how it's going for you. :hug:

Awww Jamie!!:hug: that's so cute!

gluey said:
Speaking of wet......

bonoskinnydipping.jpg

:drool: the one and only pic we have of Bono fully nekkid.... (besides the bathtub that is :wink: )

:grumpy: damn the water... just DAMN it!

I've been good Dis :D I started Uni this september and I like it a lot

WildHoney said:

There's more than one of him in the bath ??? :scratch:

just different scans.... Ive a more blueish one, a really sharp one, a huge fuzzy one...

:wink: and I do have two screenshots from the gif I made from the zootv video where it has Bono reading a paper int eh same bathtub with the tv on

:whistle:

WildHoney said:

OMG , he doesn't :ohmy:

Lucky GG :drool:
:tongue: minus the Bonohead too ofcourse.... and he's more scruffy than Baby Bono was back then...
he has blonde hair, about an inch tall I think... most of it is standing up... :yes:

:yes: yes him! well it's not really an accent, but he speaks in a very soft voice and sorta pronounces the s as sss but it's not really lisping tho...

:lmao: what is it with me and blonde/dark blonde men with blue eyes and a soft voice.....

anywayz ladies, I'm off to take a shower and then go to bed, gotta get up at 7 again tomorrow and do practicum for the whole day :crack :

gluey said:

Glueeeey! How are you? I've just been ogling Wayne's pix of him and Bono...:drool: They're amazing aren't they! And Bono looks so happy and contented :drool: It's so nice to see him smiling for people. The way they still greet the fans after all these years is so good. :drool:

:drool: Bono looks great...:drool: and I so knew he had huge hands...:drool: :drool: :drool:

:hug: YDW I'm damn fine thanks!!! Hows that epilogue coming along??? :D

Mmm all showered and squeaky clean here :yes: :angel:

WildHoney said:
Sorry I disappeared , just went to wash GG's back :drool:

Night GG:kiss:

I'll try not to wake you when i come up:wink:

:madspit: I waited for you to come and wash mine!!! What's she got that I haven't huh?!?! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom