PGP: Take me higher!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

It sure is :wink: Hello darling
sun.gif

I am fine hot stuff, just hoping Adam is not drooling over your pink bikini pic.

:rolleyes: Who am I kidding if I am I know he is.

Sad_Girl said:
:yikes : that doesn't sound good, Jem :hug :

Gavin has advised me that Blackpool is about a 40 minute drive from his place and that maybe I can find cheaper lodging there, because I've been freaking out a bit over the cost of hotels - so I'll be doing a little research on that :sexywink :

It isn't good. It hurts to type. :grumpy:

SG in Blackpool. :drool:

You could stay at mine if you needed to. :hug: You just might not get any alone time with him then if you're not in a hotel and hes still with his mum. :( On the other hand, Pleban sleepover. :rockon::drool:

Will send you a PM. :kiss:

bonoishot said:

Buys Kaf a plane ticket to England. :hyper: Massage. :drool:

It will sort itself out right? :uhoh:

Would a massage really help? Have have some painkillers but they haven't worked. :mad:
It might lessen, but if it's not properly sorted out it will likely come back in the future :tsk: But yeah, if the nerve is trapped by tight muscles, then a good therapeutic massage therapist could work it out. Could also be trapped by a joint that's out of alignment :D :nerd:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Carmel :hug:

I'm good, thanks. How are you??

Good for a Monday. So when you gonna fill me in on this Gavin guy?:hmm:

I am dating a Gavin myself and he is very naughty and Scottish:drool:

SG and Carmel have Gavin's:hyper:

bonoishot said:
GG2. Don't go. Did you get the PM i just sent you? :shifty:

How are ya girls?

I've trapped a nerve in my shoulder. :scream: It hurts to do everything. :sad:

A heating pad may help a bit. You can use that until kaf gets there:hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

I am fine hot stuff, just hoping Adam is not drooling over your pink bikini pic.

:rolleyes: Who am I kidding if I am I know he is.
Yeah, well you know you had Edge drooling over your beachwear in Hawaii :sexywink:

ETA: SG and Carmel, I want a sexy Gavin too :sad: Lucky girls :whistle:

kafrun said:

It might lessen, but if it's not properly sorted out it will likely come back in the future :tsk: But yeah, if the nerve is trapped by tight muscles, then a good therapeutic massage therapist could work it out. Could also be trapped by a joint that's out of alignment :D :nerd:

Thanks. :hug:

Im gonna give it another day or two. If it gets really bad tommorow then i'll go to the doctors. How do you figure out whats causing it? I don't want it coming back when i get rid of it. :no:

bonoishot said:

:lol: So true.

Hi Carmel. :hug: Don't think ive seen you on here for ages.

I've been lurking around a bit. I always stop by for RSOC of course but you can bet your socks I can never stay away from my PGP ers for too long.

:wink:

Love your avi Jem:drool:

bonoishot said:

Thanks. :hug:

Im gonna give it another day or two. If it gets really bad tommorow then i'll go to the doctors. How do you figure out whats causing it? I don't want it coming back when i get rid of it. :no:
Some kind of therapist could figure it out by having a look at the area.. I don't trust doctors to do a proper assessment :tsk: They usually barely bother to touch their patients, they just throw some pills at them :rolleyes: IMHO :wink:

And yes, Carmel is right, a heating pad should work. 10-15 minutes over the area :yes:

kafrun said:

Yeah, well you know you had Edge drooling over your beachwear in Hawaii :sexywink:

ETA: SG and Carmel, I want a sexy Gavin too :sad: Lucky girls :whistle:

I do not think Edge was checking me out in that way. ( I wish) more like:uhoh: Is she going to "be cool". then after an hour of me just laying on my towel staring at him he relaxed and realized I am harmless.

kaffy, your Gavin is out there and when he finds you he is never going to be the same:flirt:

bonoishot said:

It isn't good. It hurts to type. :grumpy:

SG in Blackpool. :drool:

You could stay at mine if you needed to. :hug: You just might not get any alone time with him then if you're not in a hotel and hes still with his mum. :( On the other hand, Pleban sleepover. :rockon::drool:

Will send you a PM. :kiss:

Thanks! You're the best, you know that? :hug:

:lol: I can stand to send Gav back to his mum's a few nights - saying no will just make him want me more :sexywink:

Carmelu2fan said:

I do not think Edge was checking me out in that way. ( I wish) more like:uhoh: Is she going to "be cool". then after an hour of me just laying on my towel staring at him he relaxed and realized I am harmless.

kaffy, your Gavin is out there and when he finds you he is never going to be the same:flirt:
:giggle: Well he could've been drooling over you and afraid of you at the same time :lol:

I hope you're right :drool: Until then I'll live vicariously through you lovely ladies ;)

Carmelu2fan said:

Good for a Monday. So when you gonna fill me in on this Gavin guy?:hmm :

I am dating a Gavin myself and he is very naughty and Scottish:drool:

SG and Carmel have Gavin's:hyper :

Ooh, that is so cool!!!!!! I love it!

Mine is English - from Manchester and proud of it. He's 35 never been married - he has brown hair but shaves his head - he has both ears and a nipple pierced :drool: and five tattoos :combust: and he's a total biker :love:

I have to get recent pics of him with his shirt off scanned in to share - but I have a couple of older ones done

:camera:

and I think he's the sweetest man in the world :heart:
today he told me he 'loves me very much' :heart:

Tell me more about yours? :hyper:

ETA: oh! and his eyes are the color of warm honey - (no, not wild honey :p )

Last edited:
kafrun said:

:giggle: Well he could've been drooling over you and afraid of you at the same time :lol:

Some guys like that :flirt: :lol:

kafrun said:

I hope you're right :drool: Until then I'll live vicariously through you lovely ladies ;)

Absolutely! two gals as hot and wonderful as you and Jem definitely have great guys somewhere looking for them! :yes: :heart:

kafrun said:

Some kind of therapist could figure it out by having a look at the area.. I don't trust doctors to do a proper assessment :tsk: They usually barely bother to touch their patients, they just throw some pills at them :rolleyes: IMHO :wink:

And yes, Carmel is right, a heating pad should work. 10-15 minutes over the area :yes:

Just sorted the heating pad out. :drool:

It cold be a good excuse to go for a massage. :shifty: If its not right in a day or two then ill see about getting an appointment. :)

bonoishot said:

ooooh do tell. :hyper:

A few weeks ago I met a very nice Scottish man a work named Gavin. He was my client but now he is done working on a project for my company. He asked me out and we've had three amazing dates:wink:

I can PM you a pic if you like

bonoishot said:

Just sorted the heating pad out. :drool:

It cold be a good excuse to go for a massage. :shifty: If its not right in a day or two then ill see about getting an appointment. :)
Good idea :yes: I'd still go anyway, just to loosen the area up so it doesn't act up in the future :hmm:

Well I'm going to go have a hot, steamy shower. Not for sexy reasons, just cause I have an icky cold :grumpy: Goodbye for now, girls :wave::hug:

HI SG :hug:

:huh: tomorrow is inspection. I'm soooo far from done..... :crazy:
nasty roomie been acting up some...lAST THING I NEED TO NIGHT IS HER F####ING UP!
:madwife: :madwife:

:uhoh: course I"M NOT helpng it by being here.but i'm going in a few.

I :tsk: shouldn't be here..but i've missed you all and i needed to e-0m my sib.....so I stayed and worked on a piece of digi-art for about an hour.

I'm checking prices for SD mempry cards and now for a camera bag.
I want to - saw some- a bag i can actually fit the real small bag this digital camera comes in.. Sort of Double drop/bang protection!

Nicccee, Carmel! :hug:

SG- Gav's looking cute! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom