PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got to what is totally the best part of U2-ATEOTW. I'll spoiler it in case anyone who hasn't read it yet wants to be all in-order about reading! ;) (From Ch. 59)

(at a restaurant in NYC)
One very beautiful, very plastered woman lands next to Edge and begins throwing her arm around him, nuzzling and flirting.

"What do you play in U2?" she asks him.
"There's no easy answer to that," he mumbles.
"Are you married? Divorced? Married but living apart?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
She proceeds to do her immitation of Edge singing "Numb" and laughs out loud at what a bad voice he has!
"What's your real name?" she asks.
"David Evans."
"I'm going to call you Dave."
"Suit yourself."
"Hello, Dave Evans."
I decide to step in. "You know," I tell her as Edge shoots daggers at me from his eyes, "the whole world loves the man called The Edge- but he's been waiting all his life for the gal who'll fall in love with simple Dave."
"Is that true?" she asks, almost crawling into his ear. "Is that what you want, Dave?"
"I just want to be loved for who I really am."
"And who are you really, Dave Evans?"
"A BIG FAMOUS MEGA RICH ROCK STAR!"

That pretty much puts the kibosh on the romance.

I've learned a lesson this evening. You drink 26 glasses of wine, you watch baby U2 videos, you put up a picture of cleavage for 10 seconds an no one reciprocates, and then you go to bed empty and broken, your reputation sullied forever.

Night, ladies. :kiss:

I've learned a lesson this evening. You drink 26 glasses of wine, you watch baby U2 videos, you put up a picture of cleavage for 10 seconds an no one reciprocates, and then you go to bed empty and broken, your reputation sullied forever.

Night, ladies. :kiss:

:lol: sorry, I don't have any pics as great as yours. :hug: Night. I need to go too. Bye guys.

now that's a plan! :D

yeah, but since i'm at work, it could be a little bit suspicious. And no one is having a birthday here today which would automatically make it a little less suspicious then!
but if i remember correctly, i should actually have a photo lying around.. then comes the wine part again.. and the fact that I'm saving them for The Edge :D

Quite well except for the lack of alcohol and rapidly multiplying homework. Boo! Their numbers should swap methinks. :lol: Yourself?

Quite well except for the lack of alcohol and rapidly multiplying homework. Boo! Their numbers should swap methinks. :lol: Yourself?

:uhoh: homework that multiplies like rabbits? :yikes:
Solution? Birth Control for Homework March on Washington DC! SIgn up NAO!!!

had some real blah moments today but that passed, and got better :)

and...uh ...gettig sleepy :D

considering how late it is :lol: is a good thing..I'll probbaly be leaving here soon for Z>Land!

:uhoh: homework that multiplies like rabbits? :tikes:
Solution? Birth Control for Homework March on Washington DC! SIgn up NAO!!!

uh ...gettig sleepy :D

considering how late it is :lol: is a good thing..I'll probbaly be leaving here soon for Z>Land!

:lmao:for the Birth Control...
speaking of which, my household should get some too... i just remembered I need to clean up the room (+i still have my bag unpacked from the time I went to U2's gig in Spain 2 weeks ago):doh:

the thick neck. :drool::shifty: and those other guys. :wink:

u2360Rome2010NOM-1.jpg

*snerk* Sure... it's his thick neck you're after.

Loving the thread title! :lmao: Catching up was a load of fun!

:hug: for you and VP though. Mom issues suck!

I just got to what is totally the best part of U2-ATEOTW. I'll spoiler it in case anyone who hasn't read it yet wants to be all in-order about reading! ;) (From Ch. 59)

(at a restaurant in NYC)
One very beautiful, very plastered woman lands next to Edge and begins throwing her arm around him, nuzzling and flirting.

"What do you play in U2?" she asks him.
"There's no easy answer to that," he mumbles.
"Are you married? Divorced? Married but living apart?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
She proceeds to do her immitation of Edge singing "Numb" and laughs out loud at what a bad voice he has!
"What's your real name?" she asks.
"David Evans."
"I'm going to call you Dave."
"Suit yourself."
"Hello, Dave Evans."
I decide to step in. "You know," I tell her as Edge shoots daggers at me from his eyes, "the whole world loves the man called The Edge- but he's been waiting all his life for the gal who'll fall in love with simple Dave."
"Is that true?" she asks, almost crawling into his ear. "Is that what you want, Dave?"
"I just want to be loved for who I really am."
"And who are you really, Dave Evans?"
"A BIG FAMOUS MEGA RICH ROCK STAR!"

That pretty much puts the kibosh on the romance.

:lol: I really need to reread this book. It's so many kinds of awesome.

Back
Top Bottom