PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Britt, it's going well. There's not much for me to do, so I have lots of time on my hands.

Today all I have to do is look over a drive on our computer and suggest some ways it can be organized, because right now it's a mess! :giggle: Then, I'm going to be looking extensively at our website and suggesting improvements there as well. So that's not much to do in 8 hours, but that's okay. I'll definitely have a huge workload once I come back from my vacation.

At least you're able to start off slow! When do you leave for Hawaii? It's tomorrow isn't it?:drool:

U2isthebest said:

At least you're able to start off slow! When do you leave for Hawaii? It's tomorrow isn't it?:drool:

For sure. It's a little bit frustrating though, since I'd love to be doing more. There's not much that can be done about it, since my supervisor is out of town at the moment. But I know I'll be swamped come January. :lol:

Yes. I'm leaving my house at 10am. :D

ThoraSEB said:

For sure. It's a little bit frustrating though, since I'd love to be doing more. There's not much that can be done about it, since my supervisor is out of town at the moment. But I know I'll be swamped come January. :lol:

Yes. I'm leaving my house at 10am. :D

Swamped...:drool: :wink: I can't believe you're leaving so soon! I know you'll have an amazing time!:combust:

Hi Britt, SG!! :wave:

I'm feeling better now, wasn't feeling so good before... :) But today something hit me, and the sun was shining, and I'm feeling great... :yes:

Sorry, I just had to share this with you guys :reject:

How are you doing? :hug:

JanuaryStar said:

I'm feeling better now, wasn't feeling so good before... :) But today something hit me, and the sun was shining, and I'm feeling great... :yes:

No!! I'm glad you did! I didn't know you weren't feeling well:sad: I'm glad you're better now!:hug: That's happened to me before; it happens a lot when I play "Beautiful Day":drool:

I'm doing well! My friends and I that live on this floor exchanged gifts last night, and we're having a movie night tonight.

JanuaryStar said:

wait.... the SUN was SHINING????? WHERE???
:shocked:

ok I admit, it didn't rain here..... but I didn't see any sun either!

Hey there SG MJ and Britt :hug:

U2isthebest said:

No!! I'm glad you did! I didn't know you weren't feeling well:sad: I'm glad you're better now!:hug: That's happened to me before; it happens a lot when I play "Beautiful Day":drool:

I'm doing well! My friends and I that live on this floor exchanged gifts last night, and we're having a movie night tonight.

Aww thanks.. :hug: Oh, it was just that some things were bothering me the last couple of weeks... :) But today it's like a button switched in my head, and it's all better now :yes:

Did you get anything nice? :hyper: What movie are you gonna watch?

Galeongirl said:

wait.... the SUN was SHINING????? WHERE???

ok I admit, it didn't rain here..... but I didn't see any sun either!

Hey there SG MJ and Britt :hug:

It was sunny blue sky here like all day.... Until 5 pm-ish!!

It was so good to catch some sun :drool:

JanuaryStar said:

Aww thanks.. :hug: Oh, it was just that some things were bothering me the last couple of weeks... :) But today it's like a button switched in my head, and it's all better now :yes:

Did you get anything nice? :hyper: What movie are you gonna watch?

Oh yeah!! My roommate Melissa gave me a Prada purse:faint: My friend Nick is giving me a gift after break because he has to buy at a store buy his house. I got choclate from my friend Dave. My friends Steve and Ryan (gay men are amazing shoppers :drool: ) gave me this gorgeous scarf (Steve) and this really amazing smelling perfume (Ryan). My friend Abby gave me a really pretty journal, and Tia also has to go home to get her gifts for us, so we're exchanging gifts after break. It was a great night!

We're going to watch a couple movies tonight. I'm not sure what yet.

U2isthebest said:

Oh yeah!! My roommate Melissa gave me a Prada purse:faint: My friend Nick is giving me a gift after break because he has to buy at a store buy his house. I got choclate from my friend Dave. My friends Steve and Ryan (gay men are amazing shoppers :drool: ) gave me this gorgeous scarf (Steve) and this really amazing smelling perfume (Ryan). My friend Abby gave me a really pretty journal, and Tia also has to go home to get her gifts for us, so we're exchanging gifts after break. It was a great night!

Aww that sounds like really good stuff... :drool: Oh and you're right, gay mean do know how to buy the right gifts :wink:

I'm off for a bit now, gonna go have some dinner... Might catch you all later.. If not, take care, and talk to you soon!! :wave: :hug:

JanuaryStar said:

Aww that sounds like really good stuff... :drool: Oh and you're right, gay mean do know how to buy the right gifts :wink:

I need to go for a bit now, gonna go have some dinner... Might catch you all later.. If not, take care, and talk to you soon!! :wave: :hug:

That they do! And it was great night, have a good dinner MJ! I'll talk to you soon!:hug:

Galeongirl said:

I'm cold, and have my exams tomorrow... am dreading those... :uhoh:

It's actually almost 50 degrees (F) here today....it's a nice break from the cold. I had my first exam today, and I have another one in a bit, then I'll have 2 more tomorrow, and then I'm heading home for Christmas break:happy: :| finals :happy: :D for Christmas break.

wow we have christmas break the.... 20th or so... you guys have a long time off!! :jealous:

:sigh: christmas...

I wanted a turkey for christmas, sicne we never done that... and my father said ok..... but now he is being a bitch about the stuffing cuz :blahblah: he wants french stuffing...
WTF have the french with turkey??? :huh:
I wanted to ask you guys if you had good receipes, but apparently 'America does not have a good taste and it's all about wine'

Can I hit him please? or can some truck just run over him? :sigh:

Galeongirl said:
wow we have christmas break the.... 20th or so... you guys have a long time off!! :jealous:

:sigh: christmas...

I wanted a turkey for christmas, sicne we never done that... and my father said ok..... but now he is being a bitch about the stuffing cuz :blahblah: he wants french stuffing...
WTF have the french with turkey??? :huh:
I wanted to ask you guys if you had good receipes, but apparently 'America does not have a good taste and it's all about wine'

Can I hit him please? or can some truck just run over him? :sigh:

Spread the Christmas joy!:happy: :wink: We always have turkey on Thanksgiving and ham at Christmas. My grandma makes delicious homemade stuffing for Thanksgiving, but my mom doesn't make it for Christmas dinner. It's still awesome though. Actually I only have such a long time off because I'm in college. We tend to have longer breaks than the kids in elementary through high school.

:eyebrow: You callin' me a kid missy?

:tsk: we only differ one year!

:wink:

I know you usually have it for TG, but somebody here said that she was skipping it for TG and have it for christmas instead.... and I know the english have a christmas turkey..... but I don't know WHY my father wants french so bad! We ALWAYS eat french stuff, and his complaint about american food is that it's 'too sweet' :huh: He never made any american food for us, so wtf is he talking about? I told him that and he claimed he has had americans for dinner, and went to dinner with them before... but I've NEVER heard that ever! and he ALWASY repeats his stories, so I'm sure that IF that were true, I would've heard it!

:banghead:

Hey dad, tell you one thing, your daughter is going to America and eat loads of American food and not going to see you ever again! :madspit:

Galeongirl said:
:eyebrow: You callin' me a kid missy?

:tsk: we only differ one year!

I know you usually have it for TG, but somebody here said that she was skipping it for TG and have it for christmas instead.... and I know the english have a christmas turkey..... but I don't know WHY my father wants french so bad! We ALWAYS eat french stuff, and his complaint about american food is that it's 'too sweet' :huh: He never made any american food for us, so wtf is he talking about? I told him that and he claimed he has had americans for dinner, and went to dinner with them before... but I've NEVER heard that ever! and he ALWASY repeats his stories, so I'm sure that IF that were true, I would've heard it!

:banghead:

Hey dad, tell you one thing, your daughter is going to America and eat loads of American food and not going to see you ever again! :madspit:

I'm sorry. I just meant the kids not in college. :wink: American food is crap for the most part. It's so unhealthy, we're the fattest country in the world!! (aughh. I could go on with that one. Saturday Night Live had a rant about that once. :lmao: ) You're coming to the U.S.? Ooh, when?

:wink: Asap! I wanna go study there...

yea most food might be crap (wouldn't know, never tried it) but still, Thanksgiving/christmas Turkey is an american/english recipe, so wtf is he doing with some french stuffing?

believe me, french stuffing and sauces are gross...they put goose and duck liver in about anything! :barf:

Galeongirl said:
:wink: Asap! I wanna go study there...

yea most food might be crap (wouldn't know, never tried it) but still, Thanksgiving/christmas Turkey is an american/english recipe, so wtf is he doing with some french stuffing?

believe me, french stuffing and sauces are gross...they put goose and duck liver in about anything! :barf:

I love French food:drool: Our Thanksgiving/Christmas food is amazing though. Do you have any idea where you want to study here?

Did ya notice my new location? :shifty:

:tsk: yes I did...

french food is ok, just anything with liver = gross!

I'm not sure where I want to go study.... but most arrows are pointing at minneapolis atm...

Galeongirl said:
:tsk: yes I did...

french food is ok, just anything with liver = gross!

I'm not sure where I want to go study.... but most arrows are pointing at minneapolis atm...

Wow! That's where BD is..:drool: You won't be EXTREMELY far from me. Only about 12 hours :( :wink: I hope you're here in time for the possible PLEBAn meet-up for the next tour in NYC.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom