PGP:sharing good laughs and having fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Drea go over to the RSOC thread and tell me if I have reason to be as irritated as I am tempted to be :grumpy:

"may have swapped him for someone else"? :huh:

I'm not sure about irritated on your part - the post was phrased very poorly... it's one thing to say "I don't really like how he looked in that era", which is fine, we all have our preferences :shrug: It's another to say "that was NEVER Adam" :tsk:

Just put it down to a poor choice of phrasing and concentrate on the hot pics :D

Drea said:

"may have swapped him for someone else"? :huh:

I'm not sure about irritated on your part - the post was phrased very poorly... it's one thing to say "I don't really like how he looked in that era", which is fine, we all have our preferences :shrug: It's another to say "that was NEVER Adam" :tsk:

Just put it down to a poor choice of phrasing and concentrate on the hot pics :D

I don't know - something about it just seemed very negative to me :shrug:

:madwife:

:lol:

:hug: Drea :hug: SG :hug: Dazz :hug: Weldy

THings with the new digs are going good. I'm doing okay tonight. :)

Dazz are you thinking about knitting or crocheting? :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

see I got the impression she was saying that they weren't too bad but that Adam had aged very poorly

ah!

interesting..........i didn't get that impression!

Adam has "aged" quite finely!

SILVER FOX! :drool: :drool:

don't worry, gals, Adam's all yours! Tho i'd love to meet him again b/c i didn't have my camera to take pics.
He was really ready to get into the car, so i didn'tthink i should talk beyond a "thank you" andf handshake {just......! :drool: }

I really wanted to say a few things more. SO hopefully NEXT tour, or some other :hyper: NYC visit! :crossesfingers:

But IF you see Bonoagain send him MY way, will ya?!!?! :lol:

Russty Cat said:
:

Dazz are you thinking about knitting or crocheting? :hyper:

:hug:

:shifty:

:lol:
I think I'm going to try a litle crochetting!

Tonight after Art Study [ended at 8P}
I was passing time so i could get here later to catch more of you on a Fri night..so I went to a B&N that i coulkd then easliy get to this cafe from there.

So i passed by crafts and looked at a bunch of Knitting books.
the Stitch & Bitch one was great as well as another i can't remember now oh wait-- it was Kntting Design Learn Visually!

Then I went around another section and saw more knit books.....

one call exquiste litle knits!

Letting the high quaility or special feautres of the yarns themselves do most of the exciting look "work".

but in the Original S&B she said a knitter would HAVE TO USE crochettiing at some point { i guess UNLES you only make scarves! :lol: that's me, so far!}.

SO i also saw a little crochett book with the cutest and lovely yarn little bag on the cover!:drool:

I DO HAVE YARN projects I WANT to finish eventually .
But i think i want/have to learn the 3 basics but right after i saw this "mesh" lookimng stitch that uses basic 2 or 3 wind stitch as a start.

See my mom's Mom was a SUPERB crochetter and she did alot of circular work that makes me go :huh: BIG TIME!!!!!!

But this simple mesh in a single or combo yarns would be :hyper: i think!

Last edited:
Dazz - there's a Stitch'n'Bitch crochet book out as well (came out last year). A lot of the projects didn't excite me (I'm picky :lol: ) but the instructions for the basic stitches - and in the book generally - rock :rockon:

Dazz I think you could learn it no problem with some good books. Stitch n bitch is a good one to start with. :yes:

I miss her and I hope she is doing okay with school and work. :(

Drea said:
Dazz - there's a Stitch'n'Bitch crochet book out as well (came out last year). A lot of the projects didn't excite me (I'm picky :lol: ) but the instructions for the basic stitches - and in the book generally - rock :rockon:

YEAH-- i ment to mention I took a quick look at that one, too. :D

I'd have to relook at the projects, but with a quik look her intsructions on how to's looked very good!

Originally posted by Russty Cat

Dazz I think you could learn it no problem with some good books. Stitch n bitch is a good one to start with. :yes:

HAH!
well maybe..........it's all the circulat-type crochetting thatt makes me feel :crazy: :crack:
I ahve a little semi-lacyey-like 5 inch or less round thing of hers that was done with a #2 or #3 hook. :crazy: SO beautiful!

It's the very grid-like structure of alot of knitting that makes it easier for me! :D
SO the mesh seems like my speed!

I miss her and I hope she is doing okay with school and work. :(

me too. :hug: to Fly.

Back
Top Bottom