PGP - schlepping our arses around the world for the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woot! I've got fun stuff planned this weekend. How 'bout you?

Just the regular weekendy type stuff. I have an appointment at my bank, which is totally wild and crazy ( :lol: ), and I may attempt to go to Trader Joe's. I might also go downtown for the playoffs hockey party tomorrow night, but it depends on timing and if some friends are free, etc. Right now it's looking pretty casual.

What's your fun stuff? :)

ah, Trader Joe's attempt #2, eh? I went this week and my freezer is full.

Tomorrow morning I'm doing a bike ride I've wanted to do for about 6 months - it's a 26 mile round trip to a place called Colossal Caves. Then Sunday Mr.Z and I are doing a 'practice hike' for the Grand Canyon next weekend - we'll either go to a place called SEven Falls or a more steep hike to the top of our own Sabino Canyon. :hyper: I'll be soooo tired by Sunday afternoon.

ah, Trader Joe's attempt #2, eh? I went this week and my freezer is full.

Tomorrow morning I'm doing a bike ride I've wanted to do for about 6 months - it's a 26 mile round trip to a place called Colossal Caves. Then Sunday Mr.Z and I are doing a 'practice hike' for the Grand Canyon next weekend - we'll either go to a place called SEven Falls or a more steep hike to the top of our own Sabino Canyon. :hyper: I'll be soooo tired by Sunday afternoon.

Yup. There's nothing big going on this weekend, and no holiday, so I figure I'll probably have better luck with the border. I don't know if I'm going to have time to do it tomorrow with all the other stuff I have to accomplish, but for sure I'll have time on Sunday.

Wow - that's awesome! Sounds like a blast! I hope the weather's great for your adventures!

I really need to get back into biking again. I used to have a mountain bike when I was a kid, and we'd trek all over the place. It's my goal to eventually do a tri, and I'm a good runner/swimmer, so biking needs to work its way in there somewhere. :)

ooh Wild - what are you having done? ARe you getting your hair cut? I think I"m going to wait 'til summer to get a haircut.

Thora - the weather's supposed to get pretty hot (86-88) so we're going to go pretty early - bike at 6:30am and hike at 7:30am. That's the only downside.

I used to get gel nails done all the time when I worked for a firm downtown. They did a great job. I recommended the place to a friend a few months ago, and when she went to them and said that I'd recommended them to her, they remembered me! :lol: The last time I went there was probably 6 years ago. They have good memories, or else I really stood out to them or something. :lol:

:hug:

Glad you're safe, Kristen! :hug: Driving in those kinds of conditions is really stressful. :crack:

Ya that's why I turned back. I didn't want it to get any worse. I had to follow a transport truck the whole way back because the wind was blowing the snow across the highway and I could barely see :ohmy:

I just ordered my Wii Fit, finally! :D :hyper: I've had such a hard time finding it online (or in a store for that matter), and for a good deal. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to arrive!

Back
Top Bottom