PGP-Preparing for an epic U2010!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year, y'all! Here's to keeping each other sane and laughing. Here's to hugs when we need 'em, even if they're just virtual ones. Here's to girlfriends. Here's to good music and good conversation.
*raises glass* :cocktail:

:love:

this x 300000000!!!

i i know i haven't been around alot but i love a d miss my girlies!!! hugs, love, laughter and memories ftw ;) x x x

Happy new year, Veep glad yoyr mums moved in, sorry youre not here fr my drunkeness :(

the girls who haven't veem well hope you feel better soon x x

this x 300000000!!!

i i know i haven't been around alot but i love a d miss my girlies!!! hugs, love, laughter and memories ftw ;) x x x

Happy new year, Veep glad yoyr mums moved in, sorry youre not here fr my drunkeness :(

the girls who haven't veem well hope you feel better soon x x

What Zooey said, and what Jem said!

:hug:

Except I'm not drunk, and didn't even manage it last night. I got too full at dinner and that was the end of it *L*

You haven't seen that video? Jem posted it in here a while back, she'd shown it to me when she was here in TO :lol: It's the lead singer (?) of the Kaiser Chiefs doing an "audition tape" to replace David Tennant as Dr Who and is fucking hilarious :lmao: Daleks, Cybermen, old school episode endings, old school theme music... :wink:

What Zooey said, and what Jem said!

:hug:

Except I'm not drunk, and didn't even manage it last night. I got too full at dinner and that was the end of it *L*

:reject: residebt tipsyness here ;) haha

omg need to tell you aussies to cechk friendly fires out ( UK ) band who r awesome, theyre touring AUS in Jan/Feb. check em out o. u tube ;)

ali trying to findli k for avatar for u, if u have seen Dr Who alot u wi prob get the parody :) me and Drea nearly peed ourselves ib TO at this (ok i nearky did but she did find it funny :D. ) x x

omg need to tell you aussies to cechk friendly fires out ( UK ) band who r awesome, theyre touring AUS in Jan/Feb. check em out o. u tube ;)

ali trying to findli k for avatar for u, if u have seen Dr Who alot u wi prob get the parody :) me and Drea nearly peed ourselves ib TO at this (ok i nearky did but she did find it funny :D. ) x x

:hug: :love:

Omg, thanks so much for the text! It came in 4 out of order pieces hours apart, and it was fun trying to piece together the parts to make a message. :lol:

I've got the last of the stuff out of the condo, now we're just starting to cook for tomorrow. :crack: If anyone ever asks me to move them during the holidays ever again... :madwife:

No drinks for me tonight yet, maybe later, if I can stay awake. No Anderson Cooper, either. :(

You haven't seen that video? Jem posted it in here a while back, she'd shown it to me when she was here in TO :lol: It's the lead singer (?) of the Kaiser Chiefs doing an "audition tape" to replace David Tennant as Dr Who and is fucking hilarious :lmao: Daleks, Cybermen, old school episode endings, old school theme music... :wink:

Drea summed this up very well <3 its easier to "get" if you have seen Dr Who before

turns out cznt copy link from youtube to here on iphone but if you look on kaiser chiefs youtube channel vid is on there, click on dr who audition tape ;)!! hilarious <3

"who threw a. n egg at me?" PMSL!!!! "Do I look like a washing machine?!" haha so many gems in that video

For attention of Drea, he's done a newvid for another um programme skit will sebdu link over wkend ;)

:hug: :love:

Omg, thanks so much for the text! It came in 4 out of order pieces hours apart, and it was fun trying to piece together the parts to make a message. :lol:

I've got the last of the stuff out of the condo, now we're just starting to cook for tomorrow. :crack: If anyone ever asks me to move them during the holidays ever again... :madwife:

No drinks for me tonight yet, maybe later, if I can stay awake. No Anderson Cooper, either. :(

trust me to send crypyic texts ;) glad to be oc service <3

am sure you mum appreciates all tbe help :love:

hope you manage to get some drinks and Mr cooper visewing ;)

OMG, I have to see this! :lol:

And I haven't been here in ages... :reject:

I've heard of them! I think TripleJ plays their stuff sometimes... I'll see what I can find.

Drunkposts :love:

Drea summed this up very well <3 its easier to "get" if you have seen Dr Who before

turns out cznt copy link from youtube to here on iphone but if you look on kaiser chiefs youtube channel vid is on there, click on dr who audition tape ;)!! hilarious <3

"who threw a. n egg at me?" PMSL!!!! "Do I look like a washing machine?!" haha so many gems in that video

For attention of Drea, he's done a newvid for another um programme skit will sebdu link over wkend ;)

I am a long-time if casual fan of Dr Who... the old series was staple viewing at our house when I was a kid :D Haven't seen huge amounts of the new version, but it looks good!

I will look that up... thanks :)

Just taking a break, sat down at 2 minutes to 12, yipee. :lol:

Sarah's watching the KC Dr. Who video now, she's a Dr. Who fan, so she'll get it.

Hey Ali, long time! Hope you had a good new year. :hug:

Btw girls, was checking Elevation dates for next year and it appears they're doing some sort of afterparty after the July 3rd show... anyone interested? (If we aren't waiting by the exit ramp all night that is :lol:)

Can sendu sum links if u like, i missedtem aying neR me by 3 wks, :scream:the si ngers dancing is special :;) haha
I bet it's not as special as Peter Garrett's... *L*

i havent bee. onalot either :reject:

andif u love dr who then che vck that visd oyt, ricky is a huge dr who geek, and hes pretty funny ;)
I'm going to have to get my headphones and watch it now, I think!

Just taking a break, sat down at 2 minutes to 12, yipee. :lol:

Sarah's watching the KC Dr. Who video now, she's a Dr. Who fan, so she'll get it.

Hey Ali, long time! Hope you had a good new year. :hug:
I was in the loo at 2 mins to 12, only dashed out with six seconds to spare, just in time to light some sparklers... :lol:

Yeah, it was good... Hope you're having fun over there! :hug:

for helpiping her mum :up: <3 :hug:

Aha! I was trying to puzzle that out without asking a stupid question :reject:

:up:

Hey Weldy! :hug: How was the latter part of 2009 for you? And the first bit of 2010 I guess *L*

To me....2009 kinda sucked a bit :sigh:

My dad is still unemployed, we had to get a new tv because the old one konked out, the cable is going in and out (and that's been this way since Christmas EVE!!) and overall stressed out over bills and rent.

But at least we saw some movies for free and got our heat back on :D :up:

It's not quite 2010 (but that's as of 11:47pm Central :wink: )

To me....2009 kinda sucked a bit :sigh:

My dad is still unemployed, we had to get a new tv because the old one konked out, the cable is going in and out (and that's been this way since Christmas EVE!!) and overall stressed out over bills and rent.

But at least we saw some movies for free and got our heat back on :D :up:

It's not quite 2010 (but that's as of 11:47pm Central :wink: )
2009 wasn't my favourite year on record either... here's hoping 2010 will be an improvement! :hug:

Heat is good... in winter at least! Copping 2 days in a row of 35 C + was a bit much, but we got an awesome storm and downpour last night. :up:

Happy New Year from Chicago!! :hug: :dance:

There you go! :D :cocktail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom