PGP-Preparing for an epic U2010!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been raining in the Chicagoland area all day :hug:

Didn't you all just have another BIG horrible snow storm? :yikes:

I guess some of it is being washed away now?

If there's anyone around today who wants to talk me down from screaming at my in-laws before the night is through, let me know. :wink: I'll be in and out today.

*reaches bak from the future to talk zu down!* :D

So, what happened?

someone uploaded parts of it onto youtube (from TV - so high quality) and I watched a bit of it this afternoon.

I think I'm going to watch R&H this afternoon :hmm:

Hi jess. How was yesterday?

Oh that's neat. I'm surprised that it's not being taken down, which usually happens with good stuff like this!

R&H:hmm: Haven't watched that in a while..

Anybody know what the deal with the random hiccup was this time?

Mwahahahahaha. I has a Death Ray button on my keyboard. :evil: Bastard callers beware!!!!

Nothin'. I was just bored.

Aw I totally would have. Instead, I got distracted going through every toy my son owns, making sure it had all its parts and batteries, etc.

of course, after looking through all the old toys and putting away ALL the new toys, what is he playing with? A ball of tissue paper. :shrug:

Mwahahahahaha. I has a Death Ray button on my keyboard. :evil: Bastard callers beware!!!!

:ohmy: What exactly does it do?

:lmao: Did he make you keep any big boxes?

I'm not sure. I haven't had to push it yet.

He tried but I managed to sneak them into the recycler. He does still have his stupid Build-a-Bear cardboard "home". :rolleyes:

How's work tonight? I'm going out for a girlfriends' night so you may get a drunktext later :wink:

Work is actually kind of awesome. I just got a call from a guy named (not kidding) Steven Parent and it sort of made my day.

I just realised that getting excited over talking to someone who shares the same name as one of the Manson Family victims is actually kinda creepy. :hmm:

Drunktexts, FTW!

of course, after looking through all the old toys and putting away ALL the new toys, what is he playing with? A ball of tissue paper. :shrug:

:lol: He sounds like a cat. You buy them fancy new toys, and they give it one glance, then end up playing with the wrapping paper.

Next year forget about toys, just get him some bubblewrap plastic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom