PGP-Preparing for an epic U2010!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying not to be angry. Don't suppose there is a reason to be angry.

However, my boyfriend said he was going to take me out to dinner for Christmas and I suggested we go see Sherlock Holmes after, and I'd buy the tickets. Yet, I get a text from him yesterday that he went to see Sherlock Holmes with his friends. Irritating.

She said that it was NO problem, that if she needed anything, or couldn't remember if she'd had it to just call them, that they're very used to people not being able to remember. She was so reassuring, and made:hug: me feel like we put her in very good hands. :heart: I've been doing her meds for so long that I've become somewhat control-freakish (I think no one can take care of her as well as I do :reject: ), so it made me feel better, too. ........

Anyway, I think it'll take a few weeks, but that eventually she will adjust. And it seems as though they'll be more than patient and accommodating with her.

:hug:VP:hug:

glas to hear this :)

Ooh, yum! :drool: I'll have to watch it muted though, she's sleeping a few feet away on the couch.

My 90 - 00 DVD won't work lately on both of my dvd players and the PS2. I need to get a new dvd player, but was trying to hold out till I could get a new home theatre system instead. I want to watch that dvd! :scream: Stupid technology...

Uh I hate when that happens :angry:
My Elevation Boston dvd has been skipping lately. Looks like we gotta invest in some new dvds. Guess we've been watching them too much :lol:

Trying not to be angry. Don't suppose there is a reason to be angry.

However, my boyfriend said he was going to take me out to dinner for Christmas and I suggested we go see Sherlock Holmes after, and I'd buy the tickets. Yet, I get a text from him yesterday that he went to see Sherlock Holmes with his friends. Irritating.

That sucks :down:
Hugs for Jess :hug:

Btw, Hi Daz :wave:

I'm thinking of blaring (so to speak) Magnificent at midnight and NYD from the remastered War right after *G* (Album version, not one of the remixes from the bonus cd :wink:)

:applaud::applaud:

Love it...did you DO so?

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]I DON'T even KNOW where most of my CD'Sand tapes are--- [/COLOR]---
let alone NOLOTH!
NOR whether those "fools" threw some of them out!!!

I've got IRREPLACEABLE LIVE tapes I snuck my tape machine in (when they were bigger, at first, ten walkman later) in for The Who, Television, Talking Heads maybe some one else or so, PLUS IRREPLACEABLE LIVE tapes fo the same bands PLUS U2, Brice & others from decades of radio!

AAARRRRGGGGGGGG!
:mad::censored::scream::censored::mad:

OOOOOO AHHHHH
I'm loving your new AVI, Reggo!!!
Is it fractal design/ art related???

and you current siggy! :lol::lol:

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

< if I could I'd whisper sweet quantum theory passages into a certain Genius Guitar Player's ear!> :drool:

:lol::wink:

going back to catch up ................ :wave: :heart:

It's an artist's depiction of the strings of string theory.

Aw, VP - take care of yourself. Give yourself a few minutes off to celebrate the year to come. And yes, AC is sexy as hell. I love a guy with brains. :love:

VP hope you took Zu's advice! :yes: :hug:

yes on brainy men! :drool:
....but brains without caring/empathy IS a dangerous thing (for either gender) --- so let's add in Brains & Kindness (+ related words). OOO LAL LA!!!

Happy New Year, y'all! Here's to keeping each other sane and laughing. Here's to hugs when we need 'em, even if they're just virtual ones. Here's to girlfriends. Here's to good music and good conversation.
*raises glass* :cocktail:

:love:

I agree!!!!
I IZ tired so this will suffice for now! BIG :hug:S to my PLEBAN/PGP girls!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

....will add HEALTH/ HAPPINESS/ PROSPERITY/ and LOTS OF FUN
U2 related or other-wise!!!!!!

:woot:

The Winter Classic is an outdoor NHL game. This is the 3rd year they are having it. It is the Boston Bruins vs. the Philadelphia Flyers from Fenway Park.

I was not in the band. I'm not musically inclined. I played sports. Field hockey and track.

Fourth year actually - NBC "forgot" that the FIRST ONE was in Edmonton :madwife: :muttersaboutAmericanbroadcasters:

Happy New Year to you too Daz :hug:

Did you have a good one? Mine was pretty quiet. I was sick so I stayed home and watched Braveheart :drool:

with extra new ( in past 2 1/2 wks) problem -- hopefully just today taken care of-- I've been extra tired etc..........and was running out of mney and hadn't made any NYE/Day plans....

My sis was going out for din NYEw friends then L & Din on NYD wit hother friends.

Anyway she felt bad for me ( b/c of NEW problem) ... so she gave me $20 to got out.'SO i had a very nice meal & dessert ( my fav are Smorgasbord types)--
at a very nice Whole Foods Store dining area. YUM got home in time to watch Timess Sware stuff. :D

yesterday I finally got out late and went to see the Bryant park tree, and to my eight some of the Caft/ Holiday booths wee satill open and others wee closed but still Lit-- so I had missed it last week - and got to see it this week.

And I tonally forgot about the Skating Rink in there so I was enjoying the people beginning to skate again-- after the Zambezi went around !

and then with my new check, took myself out to din at Applebee's. Small size chicken Tenders, & ribblets w French fries. More YUM! :D

so it was nice! :yes:

Just got back from a hike. Along the way I briefly chatted with this fairly attractive guy, with his children, who had an Irish accent. I spoke with him awhile just to hear him talk more. :drool: :faint:

My friend was totally laughing at me the whole time. When she caught up with me she had this huge smile on her face. I just said "Shut it, you." :lol: Good times.

hey simon! Happy new year!:wave:

have to leave :(

be back sometime later in the week but not for long times this week. :madspit:
(unless a $20 bill falls in front of me somewhen on the sidewalk!) :lol:

ah well............ :wave:next week, then! :hyper:

Hi dazz! :wave:
It's amazing how you always notice when I'm around, even if I pop in for a split second! :lol: I'm liking 2010 very much so far, thank you - happy new year to you as well and I hope things work out ok for you.

with extra new ( in past 2 1/2 wks) problem -- hopefully just today taken care of-- I've been extra tired etc..........and was running out of mney and hadn't made any NYE/Day plans....

My sis was going out for din NYEw friends then L & Din on NYD wit hother friends.

Anyway she felt bad for me ( b/c of NEW problem) ... so she gave me $20 to got out.'SO i had a very nice meal & dessert ( my fav are Smorgasbord types)--
at a very nice Whole Foods Store dining area. YUM got home in time to watch Timess Sware stuff. :D

yesterday I finally got out late and went to see the Bryant park tree, and to my eight some of the Caft/ Holiday booths wee satill open and others wee closed but still Lit-- so I had missed it last week - and got to see it this week.

And I tonally forgot about the Skating Rink in there so I was enjoying the people beginning to skate again-- after the Zambezi went around !

and then with my new check, took myself out to din at Applebee's. Small size chicken Tenders, & ribblets w French fries. More YUM! :D

so it was nice! :yes:

Glad you had a nice new years. Hope you don't have too much trouble with your new problem :hug:

Ah, yes, I believe that equation is referred to as The Irish Corollary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom