PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a safe trip! :wave:

Hi Dazz! I am going too! The kids and I are going out to enjoy the great weather! Have a good evening everyone!:hug:

Joshua Tree - I guess they lost their "Bono" and are playing with the guy who does Bono for a Canadian tribute band. A couple people saw him at Into The Heart and said he was good. Should be fun!

That would be Brady *g* He's the "Bono" for Elevation based out of TO :wink: I can direct you to their website if you want a preview... :lol: ("A Canadian tribute band", hmph :angry: :lol:)

:banghead: The only place on the planet that takes AmEx, Discover and MasterCard but NOT VISA? The university website where I'm requesting transcripts from!!!!! :gah:

They take AmEx and not Visa? First time I've heard of that!

That would be Brady *g* He's the "Bono" for Elevation based out of TO :wink: I can direct you to their website if you want a preview... :lol: ("A Canadian tribute band", hmph :angry: :lol:)

They take AmEx and not Visa? First time I've heard of that!

Yeah, that guy! :D (and I just meant that he was coming all the way from Canada - crazy!)

And, I know, weird abt. the credit card thing, right? But I got it sorted and hopefully my transcripts will be waiting for me when I get home.

Better start playing the Lotto, then.
:wink:
:therethere::hug:

At least you had a fun vacation!

And when I win I'm taking all of you with me to all the shows on the NA leg next summer :hyper:

Yep, we had a blast, thanks Daz :hug:

^ oh no, look at that. Larry's all wet. :tsk:

Did someone say wet Larry :hmm:

larrywetbucketdreamoutloud13.gif

Have a great trip! :D

Cool video Kristen! It will be neat to see how the place is transformed next year!!:up:

I'm around! :wink:

I'm pretty good! One week left of holidays for me. My Bon Jovi concert is done, so now there is not much else to look forward to this summer!:| It is nice to be home with the kids.....sometimes!:lol:

How about yourself? What has the weather been like on your side of the pond?:hmm:

The Pacific Pond? Pretty dreary here, it's been cold (by Australian standards) and rainy and generally wintry. I can't wait for the heat to come back... Especially now that I'll be moving into a house with no central heating. :sad:

I know, I'm a total wuss when it comes to cold. I wouldn't know a real winter if it froze my bits off... and if I ever happen to be in northern USA or Europe or Canada in winter, it probably will.

I think I saw that you had a good time at the Bon Jovi concert, which is good. Did you take loads of photos?

:wave:

Kasabian was pretty cool last night. Today... baby shower.

Interesting combo of activities. I have no concerts on the horizon (besides the obvious) and that makes me sad.

Arrived in socal safely last night. I feel like such an old fuddy-duddy whenever I go out to eat. I'm always like " it's so loud! We can't even have a conversation" I sound like a grandma. :rolleyes:

I didn't take pics!:reject: Over the years I have discovered that unless I am really close, I do better to just find pics online that others have taken!:lol: However, I have been living on youtube because there are some awesome videos from the concert on there!

I have heard from my cousin that Australia has been pretty cold. I hope it warms up for you soon!

Zooey, I hear you about the noise in restaurants thing. I am the same. :reject: Glad you arrived safely!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom